Bol Bol’s girlfriend accuses him of cheating numerous times on IG Live

Hassle in paradise.

Mulan Hernandez, the obvious girlfriend of Denver Nuggets huge man Bol Bol, took to Instagram Reside this week to accuse the NBA participant of dishonest on her whereas she mourns her brother’s dying.

“So I simply really feel like I’m uninterested in sitting right here and bored with performing like he’s this excellent individual when he’s achieved nothing however get caught dishonest on me — that is the seventh, eighth time he’s cheated on me,” Hernandez mentioned in a video obtained by BSOTV.

Hernandez claimed the dishonest has been occurring for practically a yr.

“And it’s at all times in a time once I’m at all times going via so much. He feels the have to be so insensitive in the direction of my emotions,” she mentioned.

“Y’all sit right here and say I’m dishonest on him… The entire time he’s been dishonest on me for nearly a f–king yr and I’ve been coping with this s–t. That sh-t is narcissistic as f–okay and no one’s about to take a seat right here and make me really feel dangerous,” Hernandez mentioned.

“He simply sat right here and tried to make me really feel dangerous. He simply sat right here and instructed, ‘I might by no means have a life, I’m on the sport,’ and y’all he’s in the home with a bitch.”

Bol Bol
Bol Bol was accused of dishonest on his presumed girlfriend quite a few occasions.
AP

Hernandez added, “I’m not going to remorse this,” whereas hitting again at critics.

“So I don’t give a f–okay about him… his emotions… he’s sitting there with some b—h proper now whereas I’m mourning my brother. You’re actually actually actually actually simply sick within the head you actually are… I’m saying what I’m saying.”

Hernandez additionally shared a TikTok video about placing your self first “while you catch him dishonest.”

On Thursday, she shared a snap to her Instagram Story, displaying off a bouquet of flowers.

Bol Bol has not but responded to the claims. His relationship historical past with Hernandez is unclear, however they’re believed to have began courting in early 2021.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post