Kanye West: home across from Kim Kardashian will bring him ‘solace’

Kanye West is opening up in regards to the all of the drama that surfaced when he bought a house throughout the road from his estranged spouse, Kim Kardashian.

Whereas their divorce has but to be finalized, Kardashian, 41, filed to be “legally single” final month, stating her marriage is “irretrievably” damaged.

A couple of weeks later, it was revealed that West, 44, bought a $4.5 million teardown straight adjoining to the house he had designed and constructed with Kardashian. She purchased the house from West in a $23 million buyout.

Now West has confirmed that he wanted a house that was near his youngsters.

“My solace comes from seeing my children and getting a strong schedule. That’s why I even acquired the home,” West defined to Hollywood Unlocked’s Jason Lee. “[It was] flipped into there was one thing unsuitable with me getting a home subsequent to my children.”

“You see when my mother took me from Atlanta to Chicago, my dad didn’t come to the coldest and most harmful metropolis on the planet to be subsequent to [me],” West added. “He stated, ‘I’m going to remain down in Atlanta.'”

“Nothing with my profession, with this rap, with this media, with none of that, that’s gonna preserve me from my youngsters. And that’s what I need everyone to know,” he added. “Don’t play with me, don’t play with my youngsters. Ain’t no safety gonna get in between me and my youngsters and also you ain’t gonna gaslight me.”

A supply beforehand advised The Put up that all of it got here all the way down to “logistics” in order that he “has entry to them on the drop of a hat.”

However Kardashian’s divorce lawyer Laura Wasser advised Web page Six it was “information to us” that the youngsters had been being stored from West.

“Mr. West being stored from the youngsters, by safety or anybody else, is information to us,” she stated in an announcement. “Each events’ precedence has all the time been the youngsters sustaining sturdy bonds with every of their mother and father all through this transition and past.”

Situated within the Hidden Hills, the five-bedroom, four-bathroom house is outdated, with shaggy beige carpets and classic wooden paneling.

An aerial shot.
An aerial view of the house.
Realtor.com
A pathway to the house.
A pathway to the home.
Realtor.com
The horse stables.
The horse stables on the equestrian ranch that include the property.
Realtor.com
The family room.
The household room.
Realtor.com

West was fortunate with the timing as this was the primary time the previous homeowners had put the house and wind up on the market in 67 years.

The “Donda” rapper was so determined for the land, he supplied $421,000 greater than the vendor’s asking worth.

West lately shelled out a whopping $57.3 million for an oceanfront Malibu property.

In the meantime, West can be hoping to unload one among two of his Wyoming ranches, which he listed on the market for $11 million in October.

1 of 8
The current home had been updated, but Kanye West still plans to tear down the home and renovate to his liking.

The present residence had been up to date, however Kanye West nonetheless plans to tear down the house and renovate to his liking.
The pool.

The pool.
One of four bedrooms.

One in every of 4 bedrooms.
The family room which leads out to the pool.

The household room which leads out to the pool.
A view of the layout. The formal living space.

A view of the structure. The formal dwelling house.
The foyer.

The lobby.
The formal living area.

One in every of 5 bedrooms.
The house spans over 3,600 square feet.

The house is located on over an acre of land.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post