Sinead O’Connor’s teenage son dies as she pays tribute to ‘light of my life’

Sinead O’Connor has shocked followers by telling them her 17-year-old son Shane has died.

The 55-year-old tweeted: “My lovely son, Nevi’im Nesta Ali Shane O’Connor, the very gentle of my life, determined to finish his earthly battle right this moment and is now with God.

“Could he relaxation in peace and should nobody comply with his instance. My child. I really like you a lot. Please be at peace:”

She later tweeted a Bob Marley tune which she devoted to Shane: “That is for my Shaney. The sunshine of my life. The lamp of my soul. My blue-eye child. You'll at all times be my gentle. We'll at all times be collectively. No boundary can separate us.”

Police had beforehand launched an enchantment for help in tracing the whereabouts of Shane O’Connor who had been lacking since Thursday in Talllaght with Sinead tweeting: “Shane, your life is valuable. God didn’t chisel that stunning smile in your lovely face for nothing.

Shane O'Connor, son of singer Sinead O'Connor, died at 17 years old.
Shane O’Connor, son of singer Sinead O’Connor, died at 17 years outdated.
Twitter

“My world would collapse with out you. You're my coronary heart. Please don’t cease it from beating. Please don’t hurt your self. Go to the Gardai and let’s get you to hospital.

“It is a message for my son, Shane. Shane, it’s not humorous any extra all this going lacking. You're scaring the crap out of me. Might you please do the suitable factor and current your self at a Gardai station. In case you are with Shane please name the Gardai for his security”.

Police had earlier renewed their enchantment to seek out Shane who was final seen in Tallaght, South Dublin, on Friday.

A spokesman stated: “He's 5ft 6 ins, with brief brown hair and blue
eyes. When final seen, he was carrying a black hoodie with a print
design darkish tracksuit pants, a wine coloured T-shirt and runners.”

Police right this moment confirmed the information with a spokesman saying: “Following the restoration of a physique within the Bray space of Wicklow on Friday, seventh January 2022, a Lacking Individual Enchantment in respect of Shane O’Connor, 17 years, has been stood down.”

Final Could, Sinead posted an image of the 17-year-old as he photographed accompanied her as she acquired her second coronavirus vaccine with many followers noticing how related they regarded.

Sinead O'Connor announced that her 17-year-old son, Shane, has died -- as police had previously launched an appeal for assistance in tracing his whereabouts.
Sinead O’Connor introduced that her 17-year-old son, Shane, has died — as police had beforehand launched an enchantment for help in tracing his whereabouts.
Getty

Sinead stated: “My beautiful 17 yr outdated son coming with me : ) Behold Nevi’im Nesta Ali Shane O’Connor #Gentleman.”

TV presenter Muireann O’Connell tweeted: “I'm so terribly sorry in your tragic loss. My ideas are with you and your loved ones.”

Former Pogues member Cáit O’Riordan tweeted: “I’m so sorry Sinead”.

Shane is the son of Sinead and Donal Lunny, a preferred Irish people musician and producer.

He has been a founding member of various bands, most not too long ago Usher’s Island.

Sinead O'Connor is seen leaving Holles Street Maternity Hospital with her son Shane on March 13, 2004.
Sinead O’Connor is seen leaving Holles Avenue Maternity Hospital together with her son Shane on March 13, 2004.
Getty Photos

Sinead and Donal cut up shortly after Shane’s arrival.

The singer has been married 4 occasions and has 4 kids.

This story initially appeared on The Solar and has been reproduced right here with permission.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post