Haters tease Michael Jackson look-alike: ‘Your mom is Billie Jean’

He insists that Billie Jean will not be his mom.

A Michael Jackson impersonator is clapping again at trolls who accused him of present process cosmetic surgery to resemble the late King of Pop — by sharing throwback photographs that show he has at all times been a Jacksimile. A compilation of the MJ look-alike’s childhood pics boasts a whopping 1.7 million views on TikTok.

“Individuals are seeing my TikTok movies now and seeing that I’m actual,” Fabio Jackson informed New Canine Media of the uncanny resemblance.

Social media star Jackson reportedly began wanting just like the “Dangerous” artist when he was simply 11, which resulted in gawkers evaluating him to the Gloved One all through highschool and faculty.

“I used to be bullied in school as a result of I regarded a lot like Michael,” lamented the “Thriller” singer’s doppelgänger. He added that trolls have even labelled him a “faux” who used beauty procedures to evoke the icon.

Fabio Jackson's resemblance to MJ made him an easy target for bullies growing up.
Fabio Jackson’s resemblance to Michael Jackson made him a simple goal for bullies rising up.
@fabioj777/Information Canine Media

Nonetheless, these detractors have been confirmed mistaken by Jackson’s TikTok clip, which options 4 pics of the singer through the years from adolescence to younger maturity. In all of them, Jackson is a close to dead-ringer for the Rock & Roll Corridor of Famer, suggesting that he’s simply acquired the Billie gene.

“As you may see from my video, nothing has modified in my appears,” the graceful felony defined. “I’ve simply grown up, my jaw has acquired wider, my enamel have shifted, my eyes are nonetheless the identical and, sure, I nonetheless have my lengthy hair like Michael.”

Jackson as a youngster.
Fabio as a teenager
@fabioj777/Information Canine Media

TikTok followers have been agog over the resemblance.

“I believe it’s protected to say that he doesn’t appear like Michael Jackson, Michael Jackson appears like him,” commented one onlooker.

“Let me simply say you're the absolute closest to wanting like Michael Jackson on the pure tip that I've ever seen … nothing faux about you,” added one other.

A jokester wrote, “So what you’re saying is your mother is Billie Jean.” 

Jackson frequently shares videos of himself imitating the pop star's signature dance moves.
Jackson ceaselessly shares movies of himself imitating the pop star’s signature dance strikes.
@fabioj777/Information Canine Media

Fortuitously, it seems that the influencer has since embraced the person within the mirror.

“I’m shy in the true world, however I like performing and dancing like Michael,” stated Jackson, who ceaselessly shares movies of himself parroting the deceased celeb’s signature dance strikes to his 430,000 followers on TikTok.

The King of Pop-pelgänger continued, “When individuals have a look at me, they see this well-known face, so I've to stability it out and attempt to be a very good affect to the world.”

Jackson says that the Gloved One has been like a teacher to him.
Jackson says that the Gloved One has been like a “instructor to me.”
@fabioj777/Information Canine Media

Jackson has additionally change into fairly adept at “Thriller”-kicking haters to the curb, explaining, “I’m not going to do something when persons are imply to me on-line.” He theorized that the mud-slingers are simply jealous, given the huge quantities of people that want they regarded like Mike, Information Canine Media reported.

Actually, the trolls needs to be grateful they weren’t messing with fellow MJ impersonator and professional wrestler Santana Jackson, who redefined “beat it” when he, in full MJ garb, choked a belligerent man unconscious in Las Vegas final month.

Jackson is in the end glad that he resembles the late pop star, whom he says has been like a “instructor to me.”

“I recognize the person and the best way he tried to take action a lot for the world,” Jackson stated. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post