Odell Beckham ‘on standby’ for birth of first child ahead of Super Bowl

Rams WR Odell Beckham Jr. stated Friday he's “on standby’’ as he appears forward to his first Tremendous Bowl, and likewise the beginning of his first baby. 

Beckham and his girlfriend, Lauren Wooden, expect any day now. 

Odell Beckham
Odell Beckham and his girlfriend, Lauren Wooden, expect any day now.
AP, Getty

The previous Giants first-round choose didn't wish to dwell on what selections he must make if the infant and the sport coincide. 

“I don’t want you to place that vitality within the air concerning the Saturday evening or the Sunday factor,’’ Beckham stated. “I feel God has a unique plan. I don’t want it through the Tremendous Bowl. I wish to see my baby being born, so I’m on watch.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post