S Club 7’s Paul Cattermole ‘uses psychic powers to solve murders’

He used to Attain for the celebs, however Paul Cattermole is now extra prone to learn your horoscope after unveiling his new profession as a “psychic wizard.”

After 10 years of soul-searching and meditation, the S Membership 7 star has launched a YouTube channel with predictions for every star signal and is providing tarot card readings for roughly $55 on a non secular web site, or about $70 for face-to-face

Now the 44-year-old singer tells The Solar he’s like to make use of his non secular powers to unravel crimes, after being contacted from the grave six years in the past by a homicide sufferer in search of justice.

“I can’t go into nice element, however I've been approached by those that have handed who inform me what occurred to them and why they died,” he says.

“One among them was a sufferer of crime and that made me realise that one of many issues I actually needed to do is psychometry – strolling into a criminal offense scene and with the ability to choose up instruments and implements and know what’s occurred, what they’ve been used for.

“Or to learn the scene, as a result of rooms, buildings and homes maintain vitality inside them.

“Prior to now, I'd have been too younger to course of that however I’m positively of the age the place I can do this now.”

Paul says his new profession has been a decade within the making — and that his psychic skills first surfaced in his teenagers.

“I didn’t know what it was however I used to be getting premonitions of sure issues,” he says.

“I'd see photographs of individuals in newspapers and sure issues about them would bounce out of the picture.

“Then in my 20s it received extra intense, however I might by no means inform anybody, even my bandmates, as a result of it will sound like I’m loopy.

“About 10 years in the past, I used to be seeing, listening to and smelling issues all over the place.

“I began meditating and it began actually calming down. It introduced me to some extent of stability. It’s been a non secular journey.”

Paul, 44, is now a tarot reader and 'psychic detective'
Paul, 44, is now a tarot reader and “psychic detective.”
Courtesy of @paul_cattermole

Ghost-hunting

Paul – who had a string of hits and a US TV present with the pop legends between 1998 and 2003 – has lately accomplished a week-long course with The Non secular Studio to hone his abilities.

The weird profession change comes three years after he offered his Brit Award for Greatest Single on eBay, saying he had “payments to pay”.

He now believes he can hear ghosts in haunted homes and, in his itemizing on the web site Ask the Reply, Paul describes himself as a Psychic Detective, “with a eager curiosity in attending to the foundation and reason behind any drawback as an Intuitive Paranormal Investigator”.

If the crime-fighting profession doesn’t work out, exorcism could possibly be one other profitable sideline.

Paul has already been requested by a few pals to analyze whether or not their homes have been haunted, declaring one was and the opposite wasn’t.

“I walked right into a home as soon as and I might actually hear the ghosts working out of the roof,” he says.

“They really made fairly a racket and I picked up on it so strongly. On the time I didn’t consider in ghosts, however I did from that time ahead.

“It’s uncommon that ghosts dangle round a home to trigger mischief – and you may inform them to go away.

“They exist in one other dimension, and so they don’t have energy over this one. When you instruct them very immediately to go away, they should go. They don't have any alternative.”

Paul additionally recommends burning sage and incense and utilizing crystals for “house clearing” or “smudging.”

Jo O'Meara, Hannah Spearritt, Rachel Stevens, Tina Barrett, Paul Cattermole, Jon Lee and Bradley McIntosh of S Club 7.
Jo O’Meara, Hannah Spearritt, Rachel Stevens, Tina Barrett, Paul Cattermole, Jon Lee and Bradley McIntosh of S Membership 7.
Getty Photos

Psychic indicators whereas filming US present

Fashioned in 1999, when Paul was 22, S Membership loved big success with a run of chart hits, together with By no means Had a Dream Come True and Deliver It All Again.

Paul – who’s at all times been an enormous fan of The Solar’s Mystic Meg – purchased his first pack of tarot playing cards after the band’s stints within the US, filming the hit TV collection Miami 7, LA 7 and Hollywood 7, the place he says he was overwhelmed by psychic “indicators”.

“I'd be considering one thing and a truck would drive previous on the freeway with a transparent reference to what I used to be considering on its aspect,” he says.

“I'll always remember the time once I was driving on the 405 and Religion Hill’s I Can Hear You Breathe got here on the radio.

“I used to be all of the sudden full of vitality. One thing huge got here into me. I didn’t know what it was however it was fairly wonderful. To this present day that music has a deep which means for me.

“I received my first tarot deck quickly after that.”

Regardless of being on the top of success, Paul thought he was getting the mistaken studying as a result of the playing cards saved arising the identical – the Wheel of Fortune, the Chariot, the ten of Pentacles, the star – which means “fame, fortune and abundance”.

However it couldn’t final, and Hannah Spearitt has since revealed the bandmates made simply $815,000 every earlier than they disbanded in 2003, a 12 months after Paul left.

He partially reformed S Membership in 2008 with bandmates Jo O’Meara and Bradley McIntosh, later joined by Tina Barrett, however he left once more after 5 years.

Paul, who was declared bankrupt in 2014, says it didn’t take a crystal ball to see monetary issues coming.

“I knew there was some bother and turbulent occasions forward,” he laughs.

“I used to be nonetheless getting the playing cards for fortune and prosperity, however some have been coming in reverse – which means the other of what they often characterize.

“However I didn’t really want the playing cards to inform me there could be tough conditions additional down the road.”

British pop band "S Club 7" at a promotional photo shooting in Cologne, Germany 2000.
British pop band S Membership 7 at a promotional picture capturing in Cologne, Germany 2000.
image alliance through Getty Picture

Psychological well being struggles and cash woes

Though his time in S Membership was exhausting – with punishing schedules and residing out of suitcases – Paul says he cherished the expertise of enjoying to packed stadiums and travelling world wide.

However he struggled with what to do when the underside dropped out and says going again to tiny gigs along with his different band, Skua, and DJing in golf equipment left him feeling down.

His psychological well being suffered when a 2016 stint within the Rocky Horror Present ended after he suffered a again harm and he didn't land profitable slots on actuality exhibits, together with Strictly and I’m a Celeb.

He now believes destiny was main him into his psychic profession.

“After leaving S Membership, issues weren’t figuring out and, as extra time handed my psychological well being received worse. I feel by the point I used to be in my early 30s, issues have been very difficult,” he says.

“It received very dangerous, and I couldn’t pay the payments. It wasn’t loopy dangerous, like I used to be going to finish up homeless, and I really feel actually lucky in that method.

“However I had at all times been a tough employee – from having two paper rounds as a child to being a podium dancer and dealing in a canteen at 18 – and I feel being employed and doing a job is among the most necessary issues for psychological well being.

“I discovered it very tough however I knew it was going to construct power. The vitality I used to be getting was being referred to as to do one thing else. I didn’t comprehend it was going to be a tarot reader or a psychic.”

After he began meditating, the previous singer says he started experiencing “all of the clairs” – clairvoyance, clairaudience (listening to), clairempathy (feeling) clairsentience (sensing), clairalience (smelling) and clairgustance – tasting one thing that isn’t there.

“That occurred to me actually fairly strongly,” he says. “For about three months, I'd get a style of hazelnut spinning down by means of my cheeks into my mouth. That was a stupendous time.

“It meant one thing was telling me, ‘life will be so candy. You’re heading in the right direction.’”

Though he’s not non secular, Paul says his readings are guided by a “drive that was there in the beginning of the universe, the Prime Creator”.

“I really feel the universe, see the universe,” he says. “The universe is a female mattress of fertility. So once I choose up on issues, I get extra female vitality than masculine vitality.”

Paul Cattermole of British pop band "S Club 7" at a promotional photo shooting in Cologne, Germany 2000.
Paul Cattermole of British pop band S Membership 7 at a promotional picture capturing in Cologne, Germany 2000.
image alliance through Getty Picture

S Membership reunion “not on the playing cards”

Throughout our chat, Paul makes use of the playing cards to make predictions in regards to the UK bounceback from Covid and future forays into house – believing the coronavirus has been despatched to arrange us for exploring different planets.

“Interstellar house journey is paramount, not due to inhabitants rises however as a result of that's what we’re truly right here to do,” he says. 

“That’s why the virus got here to offer us the antibodies and the bacterial power to exit and populate the celebs. It’s our job to do that as a race.” 

He additionally predicted the UK financial system would bounce again from the pandemic “earlier than we predict”, even when a brand new variant of the virus emerges.

“In 5 years time, individuals are going to be shocked at how considerable, financially, the UK goes to be,” he says.

However one factor he gained’t predict is an S Membership 7 reunion.

He admits he’s not in contact along with his former bandmates and hasn’t spoken to Hannah – who he dated for six years after he was “requested to by administration” – for years.

The opposite 5 have had various solo success, with Jo O’Meara releasing a brand new album final 12 months and Rachel Stevens making the finals of Strictly and showing on this collection of Dancing on Ice.

“I look again on my time in S Membership very fondly,” he says. “I really like all the fellows. I cherished that point once we have been working collectively and filming within the US.

“I'd by no means be towards the concept of a reunion however my sincere reply is that I don’t suppose it’s probably.

“By no means say by no means – however it doesn’t appear like it’s on the playing cards.”

This story initially appeared on The Solar and was reproduced right here with permission.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post