Tom Brady wishes Gisele Bündchen a happy anniversary in touching post

It’s now 13 years robust for Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen.

Brady, the now retired NFL legend, wished Bündchen a contented thirteenth wedding ceremony anniversary on Saturday on social media.

“13 years in the past, we each stated ‘I do’ ….and you've got been the perfect factor that ever occurred to my life,” Brady wrote on Instagram with a black and white picture from the couple’s wedding ceremony day. “I really like you extra now than I ever might have imagined. You're the finest mom and spouse and supporter on the earth and I'm blessed to name you my spouse. Te amo muito meu amor, comfortable anniversary @gisele.”

Bündchen shared the identical picture on her Instagram web page and wrote, “Glad anniversary love of my life! Te amo! ❤️ @tombrady.”

Tom Brady Gisele Bündchen
Tom Brady wished spouse Gisele Bündchen a contented anniversary Saturday on social media.
WireImage

Brady, 44, introduced his retirement on Feb. 1 after 22 seasons and 7 Tremendous Bowl titles — six with the Patriots and one with the Buccaneers. He and Bündchen, 41, have two children collectively, 12-year-old Benjamin and 9-year-old Vivian. Brady additionally has a 14-year-old son, Jack, along with his ex Bridget Moynahan.

The couple started courting in 2007.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post