Kevin Willard: Shaheen Holloway would be good coach for Seton Hall

SAN DIEGO — This positive wasn’t a denial.

As rumors swirl about Kevin Willard doubtlessly leaving Seton Corridor for Maryland, he didn’t refute them. In truth, after Seton Corridor’s season resulted in an ugly 69-42 NCAA Match loss to TCU at Viejas Area, Willard gave an endorsement to the person he believes ought to exchange him in South Orange, N.J., if he in truth does depart.

“If I’m not right here subsequent 12 months, I’d love if Shaheen Holloway is right here,” Willard mentioned. “That might be the happiest factor that ever occurred to me.”

Holloway, a former Seton Corridor star and assistant coach underneath Willard, led No. 15 St. Peter’s to an enormous upset of second-seeded Kentucky on Thursday night time.

As for his personal job standing, Willard was coy.

“I’ll offer you precisely what I can inform you,” he mentioned. “I've an agent who I haven’t talked to but. I don’t know who he’s speaking to, I've completely no thought. However once I get house tomorrow, I’ll speak to my agent and focus on issues with my agent.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post