Russell Westbrook’s wife snaps at Skip Bayless over relentless trolling

Russell Westbrook’s spouse, Nina, needs Skip Bayless to “do higher” and accused him of blocking her on Twitter after the Fox Sports activities analyst criticized her husband.

“I simply discovered that @skipbayless blocked me on Twitter… as if I’m the one [constantly] harassing him and calling him out of his title,” Westbrook, a educated marriage and household therapist, wrote on her Instagram story on Friday, in line with social media display grabs.

Bayless, who’s recognized for outrageous feedback and divisive tweets, continues to name the Lakers participant “Westbrick” amid the guard’s months-long capturing struggles.

“Mr Bayless. I’m an actual individual. When you’re in a position to make use of your platform to degrade my husband and continually name him out of his title, then at the least be grownup sufficient to take care of the results of your actions,” Westbrook continued. “Don’t attempt to erase me out of your actuality to make your self really feel higher about your selections.

“I’m nonetheless right here. There’s no want to dam me. Simply be respectful, and I've no motive to reply or remind you of your reckless selections. Simply do higher.”

In a while, different social media display grabs confirmed an obvious deleted tweet by Westbrook that learn: “I used to be mistaken… twitter fingers. I’m not blocked and free to reply to his tweets, which I gladly will. :).”

In a one other tweet, Westbrook, a former UCLA basketball participant, demanded that Bayless apologize to her husband.

Nina Westbrook isn't happy with Skip Bayless
Nina Westbrook isn’t proud of Skip Bayless
Nina Westbrook on Instagram
Russell Westbrook on March 3, 2022
Russell Westbrook on March 3, 2022
Adam Pantozzi

“I’m drained you you @RealSkipBayless calling my husband out of his title. This can be very infantile. That's my title as effectively, and lots of different peoples title. You’re disrespectful, and I’m extraordinarily offended by your habits. You must apologize.”

Bayless later acknowledged Westbrook’s deleted tweet, and responded with, “Pricey Mrs. Westbrook: Thanks for clarifying that I didn’t block you. I’ve by no means blocked anyone and by no means will. I welcome your criticism and recognize your defending your husband. However I'll proceed to inform the reality as I see it.”

Final week, Bayless questioned why the Lakers traded for Westbrook, whose poor efficiency this season has landed him on the bench.

Skip Bayless in 2017
Skip Bayless in 2017
Hollywood To You/Star Max

The Lakers acquired Westbrook final summer season in hopes of forming a Large 3 with James and Anthony Davis, however the level guard has struggled to seek out his rhythm on the roster.

In response to Bleacher Report, the first-year Laker and the franchise have mutual curiosity to find Westbrook a brand new group this summer season.

The 33-year outdated Westbrook is averaging 18.1 factors, 7.6 rebounds and seven.2 assists on 43.4 p.c capturing from the sector, and 28.4 p.c from deep. 

The Lakers are at the moment ninth within the Western Convention, and have turn out to be a goal for criticism from sports activities personalities together with Charles Barkley and Shaquille O’Neal

The (28-35) Lakers play the (24-40) Spurs Monday night time in San Antonio.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post