Antonio Brown won’t get surgery unless an NFL team signs him

Almost three months after Antonio Brown’s controversial exit from the Buccaneers, which included a dispute in regards to the standing of his ankle, he has but to bear surgical procedure.

The 33-year-old huge receiver informed TMZ he’s ready to get his ankle repaired till he indicators with a brand new NFL staff.

“I must get my ankle fastened, however I simply wish to be certain I’ve received an obligation or a dedication from a staff,” Brown stated. “It’s so much for a man to undergo surgical procedure with out an thought of the place you’re gonna work or who you’re gonna work for. I feel as a participant, I perceive that I can do all of the issues in my bodily life and transfer and performance usually.”

Brown infamously jogged off the sphere mid-game towards the Jets at MetLife Stadium on Jan. 2, going shirtless and throwing his gloves into the group. The Buccaneers claimed Brown wouldn’t take the sphere when requested, and there was hypothesis that Brown was upset about not being in place to hit contract incentives. Brown stated his ankle was too injured to play.

Antonio Brown
Antonio Brown received’t get ankle surgical procedure till he has signed with a brand new NFL staff.
AP

Brown, who has since change into president of Kanye West’s Donda Sports activities company, says he would “love” to maintain taking part in, however doesn’t anticipate a reunion with Tom Brady, who earlier this month introduced his return after a 40-day retirement.

“I don’t suppose that’s a chance with how issues was dealt with, how I used to be dealt with regarding the harm,” Brown informed TMZ.

One of many individuals Brown had points with, Bruce Arians, is now not the Bucs’ head coach as he stepped apart Wednesday for a entrance workplace function. Ex-Jets coach Todd Bowles, who was Tampa Bay’s defensive coordinator, was named the Bucs’ new coach.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post