Charlotte Flair had wardrobe malfunction during huge WrestleMania win

Charlotte Aptitude beat Ronda Rousey at WrestleMania 38 Saturday to retain her Smackdown Girls’s title, however an unlucky wardrobe malfunction stole headlines.

In the course of the match, Aptitude suffered a nip slip when her left breast fell out of her blue high whereas she laid on her again within the ring.

The published went darkish briefly in an effort to protect Aptitude, however followers shared display screen grabs of the NSFW second on social media.

The 35-year-old ended the combat with a powerhouse kick to Rousey’s face earlier than pinning the previous UFC star to change into the primary lady in historical past to win 4 WrestleMania matches.

Aptitude, who has but to addressed the incident, took to Instagram after the victory to share a photograph of her holding her Smackdown title belt.

“In any respect prices,” she wrote in her caption. She stated that very same line in a post-match interview.

Charlotte Flair
Charlotte Aptitude had an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at WrestleMania.
Twitter/@Komennixx

“That is my present, my division. [Rousey] thought she was going to stroll out with my child, out of the AT&T Stadium, the place I made the inaugural the Uncooked Girls’s championship well-known. No, I don’t suppose so,” Aptitude stated whereas holding her championship belt.

“I stated I used to be going to win in any respect prices. I don’t care how I win, however I received. I retained. I’m nonetheless the Smackdown Girls’s champion.”

Her father, WWE legend, Ric Aptitude was in attendance at WrestleMania 38 on Saturday.

“I Couldn’t Be Prouder Watching @MsCharlotteWWE LIVE at #WrestleMania! WOOOOO!” Aptitude tweeted from inside AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

Clarlotte Flair
Aptitude turned the primary lady in historical past to win 4 WrestleMania matches.
Twitter/@Komennixx

In a separate tweet, Aptitude wrote that the match between his daughter and Rousey is “the best ladies’s wrestling match” he’s ever seen.

“So Actual & Genuine! Thank You @RondaRousey & @MsCharlotteWWE For Altering The Sport! WOOOOO! #WrestleMania,” Aptitude tweeted.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post