How Scottie Scheffler uses his Masters green jacket to mess with his wife

Scottie Scheffler recently joked about the green jacket addition to his wardrobe following his 2022 Masters win
Scottie Scheffler lately joked concerning the inexperienced jacket addition to his wardrobe following his 2022 Masters win
PGA TOUR

Masters champion Scottie Scheffler appears to have discovered a brand new solution to evade family chores.

The 25-year-old golfer, who received the 2022 Masters final Sunday, his first-ever main title, lately joked to GolfDigest about how he’s adjusted to having a inexperienced jacket now part of his wardrobe.

“I’ve simply put it on a number of occasions round the home when attempting to mess with Meredith,” Scheffler mentioned of his spouse. “When she tries to get me to wash the dishes or one thing like that, I’ll put the jacket on and be like, ‘Actually, I nonetheless have to do that?’ I’ve had some enjoyable along with her with that.”

Scheffler celebrated with wife Meredith Scudder after his Masters win on Sunday, April 10, 2022
Scheffler celebrated with spouse Meredith Scudder after his Masters win on Sunday, April 10, 2022
PGA TOUR
Scheffler celebrated with wife Meredith Scudder after his Masters win on Sunday, April 10, 2022
The couple shared a kiss on the course at Augusta Nationwide on Sunday, April 10, 2022
Getty Photos

Scheffler has been married to his high-school sweetheart, Meredith Scudder, since 2020. Throughout final weekend’s match at Augusta Nationwide, cameras captured Scudder tearing up as Scheffler sealed his Masters win.

Scheffler, the world’s No. 1 ranked golfer, completed the ultimate spherical Sunday at 1-under par and 10-under for the match. As soon as Scheffler sank his ultimate putt, Scudder joined him on the inexperienced for a kiss.

In an interview Sunday night, Scheffler spoke about how Scudder inspired him within the hours main as much as his afternoon tee time.

Scheffler and Scudder participated in the annual Par 3 contest on Wednesday, April 6, 2022, ahead of the Masters
Scheffler and Scudder participated within the annual Par 3 contest on Wednesday, April 6, 2022, forward of the Masters
Getty Photos

“I cried like a child this morning,” the New Jersey native recalled. “I used to be so stressed. I didn’t know what to do. I used to be sitting there telling Meredith, ‘I don’t suppose I’m prepared for this. I’m not prepared, I don’t really feel like I’m prepared for this type of stuff.’ I simply felt overwhelmed.

“She advised me, ‘Who're you to say that you're not prepared?’ What we talked about is that God is in management and that the Lord is main me; and if in the present day is my time, it’s my time.”

Scheffler now has 4 PGA Tour wins to his identify. Previous to the Masters, he received the WM Phoenix Open in February, adopted by the Arnold Palmer Invitational and the WGC-Dell Applied sciences Match Play, respectively, in March.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post