I will not be bullied by Israel

The Israel foyer is making an attempt to take away my music from Spotify due to my help for Palestine, however I cannot be silenced, says British rapper Lowkey.

A professional-Israel group is making an attempt to take away my music from audio streaming service Spotify. They're claiming that my music incites violence – notably as a result of I take advantage of the phrase “intifada”. In fact, they're effectively conscious that arguing this in a court docket of regulation can be very tough, however they choose that Spotify might settle for their justification.

They're making an attempt to deprive me of a platform – and this isn't taking place solely to me. Many different organisations with ties to Israel are working to silence most if not all public supporters of the Palestinian trigger.

However I refuse to be backed right into a nook the place I silence my pure aversion to mass human struggling. I cannot be bullied by organisations which have an umbilical relationship with the Israeli embassy.

British rapper Lowkey explains why he gained’t again down – and why he believes the Israel foyer is in a lose-lose state of affairs.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post