Jordan Poyer’s wife, Rachel Bush, calls out TikTok over deleted page

Rachel Bush just isn't joyful after her TikTok account was apparently deleted.

Taking to her Instagram Story Thursday, the spouse of Payments security Jordan Poyer known as out the viral video platform, claiming her account had been scrubbed.

“@TikTok the day I resolve to start out utilizing TikTok extra y’all need to delete my account!?” Bush wrote.

Rachel Bush, the wife of Bills safety Jordan Poyer, recently called out TikTok after her account was apparently deleted
Rachel Bush, the spouse of Payments security Jordan Poyer, not too long ago known as out TikTok after her account was apparently deleted
Instagram/Rachel Bush
Bush tagged TikTok in a recent Instagram Story
Bush tagged TikTok in a latest Instagram Story
Instagram/Rachel Bush

“Ladies are on there of their bikinis, ~ and fewer ~ day-after-day, and my soccer movies getting flagged?! Then my entire account deleted,” she continued, including a crying-laughing emoji. “I acquired questions.”

In a separate publish, Bush — who has lengthy been vocal about her stance towards vaccines — wrote, “You suppose if I write ‘liberal’ and add some pronouns to my bio they may give it again?? Jokes jokes lol,” over a photograph of herself within the bathe.

Bush additionally shared a screenshot of different TikTok movies, posting, “Like I’m sorry…. however I acquired questions. How is that this allowed and my entire account will get deleted?? I haven’t even posted a full bikini video for worry of dropping my account LOL.”

Bills safety Jordan Poyer in October 2021
Payments security Jordan Poyer in October 2021
Icon Sportswire by way of Getty Photos

Bush and Poyer not too long ago vacationed in Puerto Rico for a household marriage ceremony. On Thursday, she shared a collage of images on Instagram that featured the couple at a pool, in addition to mountain climbing and rope-swinging within the rainforest.

“Like to discover!” she wrote within the caption.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post