Kyrie Irving rants about racism, drugs, OnlyFans during bizarre Twitch stream

All of us can get heated enjoying video video games, however Kyrie Irving took issues to the following degree.

The star Nets level guard spent a while this week streaming himself enjoying Grand Theft Auto V on Twitch, and broke right into a collection of weird rants about matters that ranged from medicine to OnlyFans.

He first appeared to get annoyed along with his on-line critics, whom he accused of repeating the “identical jokes” about him again and again. Then he broke right into a sarcastic voice in an obvious try and mock them.

Kyrie Irving warms up with the Nets
Kyrie Irving warms up with the Nets
Getty Pictures

“‘Ooh Kyrie, what are you doing at dwelling?’ That’s how y’all sound to me. ‘What are you doing at dwelling? Are you going to Cancun? The place are you? Are you at dwelling? Oh Kyrie, you suck,'” Irving stated, mockingly. “‘What are you doing? Oh my god. Return to Cleveland. Oh my god, Boston hates you. Oh my god.’ That’s how y’all sound to me. Cockroaches.”

He didn't cease there with the sarcasm, following that up with a rant about medicine and racism.

“Oh my god, Kyrie, he needs to be on one thing,” he stated. “You know the way many feedback I see like that? Like, ‘oh my god, he’s positively on one, man. I don’t know what’s up with him, bro. He’s on medicine, man.’ Shut the f–okay up. Shut the f–okay up. Shut up, bro.

“I hear it so usually, and that has racist undertones to it. He needs to be on medicine. This woke black man needs to be on medicine. Shut the f–okay up. … I haven’t smoked not one factor. I haven’t taken not one drug. … That’s the prototypical response that you just hear from somebody that’s dwelling a life in a shell, that don’t know s–t what’s occurring.”

Warning: Graphic language

Then, his rant shifted to, inexplicably, OnlyFans.

“Yo, when you've got an OnlyFans account, I've no remark. None. None in any respect.”

He then continued to, uh, remark.

Warning: Graphic language

“I've no downside with OnlyFans, none. None,” Irving stated. “You received’t get my debit card although, I’ll let you know that. You received’t even get a free subscription from me, I’m sorry. I've no downside with it, don’t get me mistaken. That’s not for me. It could be for you. what I imply? Preserve the tissue papers off your goddamn night time stand.”

After that portion of the rant, Irving abruptly lower off the stream.

Irving has loads of time to play video video games after his Nets have been bounced in 4 video games within the first spherical of the playoffs. He has been a supply of controversy since his refusal to get vaccinated and seem in dwelling video games all through the 2021-22 season, and he seems to have some pent up aggression concerning the matter.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post