Rita Moreno is Vin Diesel’s grandma in ‘Fast & Furious 10′

EGOT-winning actress Rita Moreno is bringing some grandmotherly like to the upcoming “Quick & Livid” sequel “Quick X.”

Vin Diesel, 54, introduced the information Tuesday in an Instagram video, sitting between 90-year-old Moreno and co-star Michelle Rodriguez, 43.

“It’s been my dream eternally to work with Rita Moreno, and the truth that she’s right here enjoying my grandmother makes my soul smile,” Diesel stated of the “West Facet Story” legend, who will play the grandma of Diesel’s character, Dominic Toretto. “I’m so blessed.”

Moreno gladly accepted the function.

“You recognize what? I feel I used to be getting … I feel my previous age was ready so that you can invite me. Isn’t that good? And I’m right here. And the reply is sure, I’ll do it,” she stated in regards to the half.

Rita Moreno will join the 10th film in the "Fast & Furious" franchise.
Rita Moreno will be a part of the tenth movie within the “Quick & Livid” franchise.
Everett Assortment; Instagram
Rita Moreno
Rita Moreno will play Dominic Toretto’s (Diesel) grandma.
NBCU Photograph Financial institution by way of Getty Photographs

The casting addition comes weeks after the earlier “Quick” director, Justin Lim, left the project.

Louis Leterrier will now direct the tenth installment, which will reportedly premiere on Might 19, 2023.

Diesel beforehand welcomed Brie Larson to the film in April.

Vin Diesel in "Fast & Furious 9"
Vin Diesel seems in a battle scene in “Quick & Livid 9.”
Common Photos / Courtesy Everett Assortment

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post