Zach Davies’ estranged wife says MLB pitcher ghosted her for a year

The estranged spouse of pitcher Zach Davies detailed the obvious dissolution of their marriage in a uncooked Instagram put up, alleging the Arizona Diamondbacks starter has not spoken to her in over a 12 months.

Within the message shared Monday, Megan defined how their marriage started to crumble, stating her husband “lower off all communication” and later “blocked” her.

“In 2021 my world as I knew it utterly fell aside,” she started. “My husband lower off all communication from me whereas I used to be again residence in Arizona and he was in one other state. He despatched a textual content message at 6am within the morning after which blocked me.”

The estranged wife of pitcher Zach Davies posted an Instagram message on Monday, alleging he had ghosted her
The estranged spouse of pitcher Zach Davies posted an Instagram message on Monday, alleging he had ghosted her
Instagram/Zach Davies
Megan shared this photo on Monday in an Instagram post, where she said she was signing her divorce papers
Megan shared this photograph on Monday in an Instagram put up, the place she stated she was signing her divorce papers
Instagram/Megwlynnnn

Megan then alleges that she needed to “file for divorce with out even having a single dialog with the particular person [she] constructed a life with,” additionally claiming he had been untrue.

“Zach took the simple manner out, the place he doesn’t should be held accountable for his actions. He has luxurious of pretending our life by no means existed. He has chosen to say silent. He has chosen to not give me a single ounce of closure. I, then again, needed to stay via the immense ache and damage he precipitated. I couldn’t disguise from it in contrast to him. I needed to stay via the fact of all of it,” she wrote.

Although she felt “ashamed to inform [her] story” for a while, Megan revealed Monday she was signing her divorce papers as she strikes on to her subsequent chapter by “claiming [her] energy again.” The pair appeared to get married on Dec. 3, 2016.

Zach Davies pitches for the Arizona Diamondbacks in April 2022
Zach Davies pitches for the Arizona Diamondbacks in April 2022
Getty Photos

“Immediately I’m signing my divorce papers from somebody who hasn’t spoken a phrase to me to today. It feels surreal however I do know his highway will catch as much as him finally. As for me, I do know I will probably be okay. Greater than okay due to the mountain I needed to climb to get me the place I'm at now. For the longest time, I used to be ashamed. Ashamed to inform my story, embarrassed of my marriage ending, humiliated by the best way he selected to go about all of this however I’m discovering that there's a lot energy in telling your reality. So at this time I'm claiming my energy again from somebody who by no means deserved it within the first place,” she concluded her put up.

Davies, in the meantime, doesn’t seem to have addressed Megan’s message as of Wednesday. The 29-year-old pitcher hasn’t posted on Instagram or Twitter since September 2020, when he was a member of the San Diego Padres.

The Diamondbacks didn't instantly return The Submit’s request for remark.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post