Billie Eilish: I would ‘rather die’ than not have children

Billie Eilish would “moderately die” than by no means have youngsters.

The “Happier Than Ever” singer opened as much as Sunday Occasions Journal about her objective of turning into a mum or dad.

“[I would] moderately die [than not have kids],” the 20-year-old mentioned. “I want them.”

She defined that she all the time wished to be a mom, however she additionally “dreads” it.

“The older I get, the extra I expertise issues, I simply assume, uuggh, what am I going to do when my child thinks that that is the precise factor to do and I’m, like, no, it’s not! They usually received’t hearken to me,” she advised the journal.

Eilish additionally opened up about how “scary” it's to be younger in America proper now.

“Why is it OK to be scared to go to highschool?” she asks, reflecting on the faculty taking pictures in Uvalde, Texas. “You go to highschool and be ready for a life-changing traumatic expertise or dying. What? Who? The place is the logic there?”

Billie Eilish performs at AO Arena on June 07, 2022 in Manchester, England.
Billie Eilish mentioned she all the time wished to be a mom, however she additionally “dreads” it.
Shirlaine Forrest/Getty Photographs for Reside Nation UK

The Grammy-winning singer spoke about what it’s wish to work alongside her household. Apart from working with brother Finneas, Eilish’s mom Maggie manages the environmental side of her stay exhibits.

“I undoubtedly discover my mother annoying however that’s as a result of she’s my mother and everybody’s mother is annoying,” Eilish shared. “However I really like her, she is sort of a e-book, she is aware of every little thing, and I’m so grateful as a result of I don’t know s—t about s—t.”

The “Dangerous Man” singer was homeschooled along with her brother and collaborator Finneas O’Connell and handed her highschool equivalency examination at 15 years previous.

Billie Eilish attends Variety 2021 Music Hitmakers Brunch presented by Peacock and GIRLS5EVA at City Market Social House on December 04, 2021 in Los Angeles, California.
Billie Eilish attends Selection 2021 Music Hitmakers Brunch on December 04, 2021, in Los Angeles, California.
Rodin Eckenroth/FilmMagic

“Normally if you flip 18 you go to varsity and go away your entire household behind,” Eilish mentioned. “And it's so good that all of us get to journey the world.”

Eilish just lately made historical past by turning into the youngest ever headliner for Coachella and can develop into the youngest ever solo headliner at this week’s Glastonbury competition.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post