Dakota Johnson is ‘Cha-Cha-ing’ her way into movie-making

She’s a ‘Clean’ operator

Everyone’s obtained a digital camera. So everyone’s taking photos. So everyone’s making films. Extra folks now make films than see them. Shove producers and administrators. At the moment the actors are making the films.

Dakota Johnson’s newie is “Cha Cha Actual Clean.” With that identify you shouldn’t determine it’s one other “Casablanca.” May possibly be “A Wizard of Odds”? All of them need to produce. She produced it. Shock shock! She additionally stars in it. The movie premiered at Tribeca Movie Competition.

Dakota: “Loopy to have a premiere for a film my firm made. I’m actually proud. However I’ve realized it’s OK to not have all the pieces found out on a regular basis. That’s additionally type of what the film is all about. It’s a coming-of-age film.”

Like for what age?

“No matter age you’re at. It’s set in New Jersey so that is the closest competition except there’s one in Jersey I don’t find out about.”

This has “Cha-Cha’d” into theaters and onto ­AppleTV+.


Altaring their relationships

JUNE. Month of I Do’s.

Pierce Brosnan: “My Irish marriage ceremony made me cringe. I offered the saga to ‘Whats up’ journal . . . Draw back was worrying about trying silly which we most likely did besides this made it snug money-wise. If I hadn’t performed that deal I’d have needed to pay for the lot of it myself.”

Host of the 1999 World Music Awards actress Pamela Anderson Lee presents a music category with her husband Tommy Lee during the awards ceremony in Monaco, French Riviera, in this May 5, 1999 photo.
Pamela Anderson and Tommy Lee divorced after three years of marriage.
AP/Lionel Cironneau

Pamela Anderson on ex-husband Tommy Lee: “We met New Yr’s Eve 1994. He got here up, grabbed me and licked my face. I believed he was a pleasant man and gave him my telephone quantity.” Three years later when he stopped licking her face she left him and that outdated telephone quantity.

Wonderbra mannequin Eva Herzigova didn’t acknowledge Bon Jovi drummer Tico Torres once they first met. “He advised me he was a roofer. Additionally he upholstered chairs. I believed him till in his workplace days later I noticed these Bon Jovi posters and mentioned, ‘One in all these guys appears to be like such as you.’ ” Later she should’ve mentioned different issues as a result of he’s now her ex-husband.

Antonio Banderas about Melanie Griffith: “It was the giggle. I’d heard her chuckle and it at all times made me smile. She even giggles in huge moments like once I proposed!” That chuckle could have stopped as a result of they’re now single.

On their first date Warren Beatty invited Annette Bening to make a child with him. He mentioned: “We didn’t even date earlier than we married. On the finish of seeing a film I requested if she needed to have dinner and make a child. She mentioned sure — and we did that evening.” And so they’re nonetheless married. It’s 30 years.


Interesting courtroom

JUDGE Judy, CBS-TV’s prime star and earner for 25 years, simply gained her eighth Emmy. Now on Amazon’s community “as a result of I’ll by no means retire and my legs are too quick to be a ballet dancer” remains to be the identical Choose Judy. Modified solely is the hair and gown. Unchanged is her mouth, mind and stardom. Final week for her very first season on Amazon she gained one other Emmy. And what was TV’s No. 1 main attraction doing at precisely that second when she heard the information?

Residence. Taking part in gin.

Judge Judy Sheindlin arrives at the 46th annual Daytime Emmy Awards in Pasadena, Calif. on May 5, 2019.
Choose Judy Sheindlin’s new courtroom present, “Judy Justice,” premiered final November with Amazon.
Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP

NYC girls handbook: Two sorts of males exist — international and home. The corporate you retain ought to be franchise, company or subsidiary. The usual? The gold normal. Leisure? A person and his cash make a pleasant celebration. The husband? One who’s tall, darkish, has a checking account — and a robust will — made out to you.

Solely in New York, youngsters, solely in New York. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post