‘Duck Dynasty’ brothers unearth ‘eye-popping finds’ during TV treasure hunts

They’re going from fowl to fortune.

The world-famous Robertson household of “Duck Dynasty” is again on the hunt: Nonetheless, this time, as a substitute of geese, they’re on the prowl for buried treasure.The Submit spoke to Jep and Jase Robertson — the sons of “Duck Dynasty” patriarch Phil — about what “DD” die-hards can anticipate from the present of their model new collection “Duck Household Treasure,” and the way this gem of an thought got here to fruition.

“We discovered some, I'd say, eye-popping finds,” Jase instructed The Submit of the brand new collection, which is now streaming on Fox Nation. “Duck Household Treasure” sees the Louisiana-born Robertson brothers, together with their Uncle Si, 74, and Murry Crowe — a treasure looking veteran with practically a half-century of expertise — scour the South with steel detectors in-hand in the hunt for riches.

Describing the premise of the present, Jase, 52, stated, “Treasure looking, what we do — quite a lot of it's based mostly on tales. So that you’re attempting to determine reality from fiction. What’s within the floor, now that’s reality.”

Jase and Jep Robertson are swapping their shotguns for metal detectors.
Jase and Jep Robertson are swapping their shotguns for steel detectors.
Fox Nation

The siblings first received into treasure looking after accompanying Crowe, who had simply been recognized with most cancers, on a fortune foraging foray.

‘At this stage in my life, I don’t have the need to be on TV aside from one thing that I believe makes the world a greater place’

Jase Robertson, in regards to the enchantment ‘Duck Household Treasure’

“He requested me if he may hunt at my place,” defined Jase. “We went on the market and he introduced me a detector and we received began. That is like his dying want to get detecting.”

He added, “So each time he known as I'd take him on the market and we fashioned a friendship. Then I’ve received Jep and I’m like, ‘That is enjoyable, we’re discovering all kinda outdated cool stuff and priceless stuff.’ And so Jep stated, ‘I’m in.'”

They determined to show their treasure looking dream right into a actuality present whereas discussing their new pastime on their podcast “Unashamed,” explaining: “My cousin, who's the producer of the podcast, stated, ‘Properly that is what it is advisable to do a TV present about. That is attention-grabbing.'”

Jase continued, “I stated ‘I’ll let you know what, I’ll ask the folks listening to this podcast in the event that they suppose it’s TV show-worthy. If we get 20,000 folks to succeed in out to you, we’ll do it. Properly the primary hour that that podcast was launched, over 20,000 folks had contacted the producer saying, ‘Do it.'”

Increase, “Duck Household Treasure” was born.

"Duck Dynasty's" world-famous Robertson family is on the hunt for buried treasure in their brand new series "Duck Family Treasure."
The world-famous Robertson household of “Duck Dynasty” is on the hunt for buried treasure of their model new collection “Duck Household Treasure.”
Fox Nation
Murry Crowe, who's been treasure hunting for 45 years.
Murry Crowe has been treasure looking for 45 years.
Fox Nation

Within the first couple episodes of the present, the would-be Indiana Jones bros embark on every thing from looking for meteors in Kansas to excavating historic relics in Vicksburg, Mississippi. And whereas the gold diggers can’t expose their particular finds, Jase says they’ve found these actually “eye-popping” artifacts.

“A few of the members of our household, who're company on the present, they suppose we’re simply grown males fooling around,” stated Jase. “Once we discovered one thing of nice worth, abruptly, they received actual quiet.”

“We’ve discovered one thing on the present that’s over a thousand years in the past,” continued Jase, claiming that they’ve even gone to locations with “paranormal baggage” and needed to “overcome that worry.”

Jep, 44, added, “I'd say, me personally, I’m the most recent, so far as treasure looking. I haven’t been doing it practically as lengthy. I’m fairly not nice at it. I discover quite a lot of junk. However I at all times say ‘I’m cleansing up the earth.'”

Uncle Si, who Jase describes as the Bosley from "Charlie's Angels" of the group.
Jase describes Uncle Si (pictured) because the Bosley from “Charlie’s Angels” of the group.
Fox Nation

For the bros, nonetheless, the journey is simply as valuable because the metals.

“When you consider the identify ‘Duck Household Treasure,’ most individuals are going to suppose, ‘Oh it’s about what they discover,'” defined Jase. “I believe with most treasure-hunting exhibits, it’s all about what they discover. By the point you get to the tenth episode, you’re gonna notice that treasure has many definitions.”

He added, “You see the connection, interactions. That’s actually what it’s about.”

In the end, Jase deems “Duck Household Treasure” a “family-based TV present you can watch with the entire household that’s enjoyable, and, on this case, a bit historic and it has much more coronary heart in it than you'd suppose.”

“At this stage in my life, I don’t have the need to be on TV aside from one thing that I believe makes the world a greater place,” he added.

 Episodes of ‘Duck Household Treasure’ at the moment are streaming solely on Fox Nation.

"I would say, me personally, I’m the newest, as far as treasure hunting," said Jep. "I haven’t been doing it nearly as long. I’m pretty not great at it. I find a lot of junk. But I always say 'I’m cleaning up the earth.'"
“I'd say, me personally, I’m the most recent, so far as treasure looking,” stated Jep. “I haven’t been doing it practically as lengthy. I’m fairly not nice at it. I discover quite a lot of junk. However I at all times say ‘I’m cleansing up the earth.'”
Fox Nation

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post