How Danica Patrick moved on after Carter Comstock split: ‘Wow, OK’

Danica Patrick is “cool” with being single at this stage in her life.

“I believe that turning 40 and being single … I used to be in a beautiful relationship for a 12 months and that resulted in January, the start of the 12 months,” Patrick informed Fox Information in an interview revealed on Tuesday.

“To kind of step into my subsequent decade alone was like, wow, OK. That child ship is perhaps crusing. I've no plans for my birthday proper now as a result of I’m now rapidly alone.”

Patrick confirmed her break up from ex-boyfriend Carter Comstock in March, the identical month she celebrated her milestone fortieth birthday.

“There have been a few of these emotions of unhappiness in a means,” the pioneering driver mentioned. “However I additionally love with the ability to be spontaneous and spend time with my girlfriends and go on journeys. My life today is sort of a jigsaw puzzle that I’m becoming collectively [with] work journeys and play journeys. So I’m going to give attention to that. And when the precise man comes alongside, I’ll realize it.”

Danica Patrick in 2018 at the Fortune Most Powerful Women
Danica Patrick in 2018 on the Fortune Most Highly effective Girls
Getty Photos for Fortune

Danica dated Comstock — a co-founder of Freshly, a meal-prep firm — for a 12 months earlier than they referred to as it quits. She went public with the romance final spring by posting a photograph on Instagram that featured the pair getting cozy on the seaside.

Afterward within the interview, the “Fairly Intense” podcast host mentioned she “feels actually good” after present process surgical procedure in April to take away her breast implants. That very same month, Patrick mentioned in a put up on Instagram that she believed her medical problems by the years have been brought on by her implants.

“I had cycle irregularity, gained extra weight, my hair wasn’t wanting wholesome in any respect and my face was a unique form (bizarre I do know),” Patrick wrote, itemizing a bunch of signs she mentioned have been found from a spread of medical assessments, together with, hypothyroidism, heavy metallic toxicity, extreme leaky intestine, adrenal fatigue, temperature sensitivity, face swelling, weight achieve and hair loss. 

Patrick opened up in regards to the “emotional work” that got here together with her troublesome expertise with breast implants in a separate Instagram put up in Might.

Danica Patrick with Carter Comstock in Dec. 2021
Danica Patrick with Carter Comstock in Dec. 2021
FilmMagic

Patrick beforehand dated Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers for 2 years earlier than they break up in July 2020. Rodgers and his ex, actress Shailene Woodley, referred to as off their engagement in February.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post