J.K. Dobbins calls out Ian Rapoport over injury report

J.Ok. Dobbins isn’t proud of a report that his availability for Week 1 is doubtful.

On Monday, NFL Community’s Ian Rapoport tweeted that Dobbins is “no positive factor” to be prepared for the beginning of the NFL season coming off a ugly knee damage, subsequently catching the Ravens working again off guard.

“Okay I’m bored with being quiet,” Dobbins wrote on Twitter. “Come to me on your supply @RapSheet as a result of I won't even go on the PUP as a result of that’s how good my rehab goes and I’m rattling positive I’m going to be prepared for week 1.”

Dobbins missed the entire 2021 season after tearing his ACL and struggling injury to his meniscus and LCL in Baltimore’s closing preseason sport final August. He was anticipated to be the Ravens’ main working again after speeding for 805 yards and 9 touchdowns as a rookie in 2020.

Rapoport maintained that Dobbins hasn’t had any setbacks in his rehab, slightly stressing that the Ravens will progress cautiously with their third-year working again.

“I very a lot belief my supply on this one,” Rapoport stated Monday on the Pat McAfee Present. “… I hope that he's prepared for Week 1. It will be nice. He looks as if a pleasant man. My supply casted a little bit extra doubt on this. I do know the Ravens aren’t gonna rush him as a result of it doesn’t make any sense for anybody for him to be on the market at lower than one hundred pc.”

Rapoport refused to disclose his supply, regardless of McAfee’s prodding.

Dobbins tore his ACL last August in the Ravens' final preseason game.
Dobbins tore his ACL final August within the Ravens’ closing preseason sport.
Getty Photos

“Simply know I been working,” Dobbins continued on Twitter. “I been quiet for a cause. I thrive greatest after I face adversity… go verify my resume.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post