Anne Heche’s memoir ‘Call Me Crazy’ selling for $749 as ‘collectible’

Renewed curiosity in Anne Heche’s memoir, “Name Me Loopy,” has surfaced following her dying on Aug. 12.

The guide, which was printed on Sept. 4, 2001, by Simon & Schuster’s imprint Scribner, has been deemed a “collectible” on Amazon, now being offered for the astonishing worth of $749.

Heche died on the age of 53 after being in a coma stemming from a horrific automotive crash on Aug. 5.

Within the guide, the “Six Days, Seven Nights” star detailed her tumultuous relationship with Ellen DeGeneres, her rise in Hollywood, her father’s dying from AIDS — in addition to his abuse — and the way she overcame her troublesome childhood.

The 256-page memoir had a worth hike in current days, first being offered at $200 after which at $499.

“I’m not loopy,” the Ohio native informed 20/20 in a 2001 interview for her memoir. “However it’s a loopy life. I used to be raised in a loopy household and it took 31 years to get the loopy out of me.”

Anne Heche Memoir
Heche’s guide is listed for nearly $750 on Amazon.
Amazon

“The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” actress Emily Bergl mentioned Heche’s novel in a transferring tribute over the weekend.

“She elicited extra curiosity than every other well-known individual I’ve ever labored with,” Bergl, 47, wrote. “Anne was not solely a genius however one of the vital astoundingly targeted and ready actors I’ve ever labored with. I don’t assume I ever noticed her miss her mark.”

“The one joke I did make about Anne was that it’s doubtless she didn’t have a psychotic break however actually was an alien as a result of her power appeared superhuman,” the “Southland” actress recalled.

Anne Heche Memoir
The memoir was printed on Sept. 4, 2001 by Simon & Schuster’s imprint Scribner.
Getty Pictures

Bergl famous that it was “no surprise” that Heche’s memoir was titled “Name Me Loopy” as a result of “she beat everybody to the punch. She was speaking about psychological well being earlier than it was acceptable to speak about these struggles.”

Bergl additionally implored followers to purchase her guide, regardless of the value being $200 on the time of the submit. “I paid it as a result of I need to learn it once more. She was a real genius, and I miss her,” she mentioned.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post