Dick Vitale announces he’s cancer free following lymphoma remission

The longtime voice of school basketball is most cancers free.

Dick Vitale introduced on Twitter on Wednesday that the lymphoma his physician had found in October after having surgical procedure in August to take away melanoma, had gone from being in remission to being cleared.

“Dr Rick Brown simply notified me with my outcomes of my main Pet Scan & informed me information I want EVERY most cancers affected person can hear,” Vitale tweeted. “He mentioned ‘Dick u have gone from being in remission to being CANCER FREE’ ! Thank u to ALL of YOU which have despatched me [prayers].”

Dick Vitale is now cancer-free.
Dick Vitale is now cancer-free.
FilmMagic

The 83-year-old ESPN announcer completed his sixth and ultimate chemotherapy therapy by ringing the bell at Sarasota Memorial Hospital in Florida in April.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post