Jason Momoa jokes he has a ‘dad bod’: I’m ‘not really doing sit-ups’

Jason Momoa stated he’s having fun with life with a dad bod.

The “Recreation of Thrones” alum, 43, appeared on Tuesday’s “The Late Late Present With James Corden” and defined that he misplaced some muscle tone following his hernia surgical procedure earlier this yr.

He underwent the process in March, only a day previous to the Academy Awards ceremony, however nonetheless attended the present. Whereas he stated he has since healed, his restoration took priority over the gymnasium.

Corden, 44, requested the Hawaii native if he has lastly totally convalesced, to which Momoa joked: “All good. Not likely doing sit-ups. Making an attempt to maintain that dad bod going for just a little bit longer.”

Jason Momoa attends “The Bad Batch” premiere on day 6 of the Toronto International Film Festival at the Ryerson Theatre on Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2016, in Toronto.
Momoa stated he had hernia surgical procedure earlier this yr.
Jesse Herzog/Invision/AP

The British host then teased: “You possibly can’t say you’ve received a dad bod. You possibly can’t. It’s not a dad bod.”

“Effectively, I don’t wish to do any extra sit-ups!” Momoa retorted.

The “Aquaman” star revealed to “Additional” on the pink carpetin March that he went beneath the knife simply earlier than the awards present. “I had a hernia surgical procedure yesterday.”

When requested why he wanted the process, the “Frontier” star stated: “Throwing our bodies round. I’m getting previous, bro. It ain’t that CinemaCon from 2016, you recognize what I’m saying?”

Red Carpet Arrivals for the 94th Academy Awards
The “Recreation of Thrones” star was within the hospital only a day earlier than showing on the 2022 Oscars.
Future Publishing by way of Getty Imag

Throughout an October interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Momoa admitted that his age is making it tougher to forestall harm whereas doing harmful stunts on film units.

“I tousled my eyes,” the actor stated about filming the DC sequel final yr. “I simply received one thing in it that kinda minimize it up, after which I’ve gotta get surgical procedure. I've a hernia, I’ve received ribs out. I’m simply getting beat up.”

“I really like my job, and I get just a little too excited,” he stated. “The age factor. I’m an growing older superhero now.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post