Mom chops off boyfriend’s penis after he tried to rape her daughter: report

A mom in India allegedly sliced off her boyfriend’s penis on Wednesday after he tried to rape her 14-year-old daughter.

“I've no regrets for what I did,” the 36-year-old unnamed mother advised the Instances of India.

“I used to be working within the farm when the incident occurred. Fortuitously, I returned dwelling within the nick of time and caught him red-handed,” she mentioned, explaining the collection of occasions that led to the incident.

A mom in India allegedly sliced off her boyfriend’s penis on Wednesday after he tried to rape her 14-year-old daughter.
Getty Photographs

“He even attacked me whereas I used to be attempting to save lots of my daughter, so I introduced a knife from the kitchen and chopped off his non-public components to show him a lesson.”

Police advised the Instances of India that the boyfriend, 32, has been “booked” for rape, however was in essential situation after the mother chopped off his genitals.

His precise prices and present situation are unknown. It's unclear if the mother will face any prices.

The incident occurred within the Mahewaganj area of Uttar Pradesh, east of New Delhi and near India’s border with Nepal.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post