Shaq shamelessly flirts with ‘lovely’ Australian radio host Jackie O

Shaquille O’Neal is all the time going to shoot his shot.

On Tuesday, the NBA legend appeared on “The Kyle and Jackie O Present” in Australia and didn’t maintain again whereas airing out flirtatious feedback to co-host Jackie O Henderson.

“Is that the stunning Jackie O? I don’t need to discuss to you Kyle. I solely need to discuss to Jackie O,” O’Neal stated, referring to Henderson’s co-host Kyle Sandilands.

“Bro, Jackie O is worldwide… I received right here right this moment, however I needed to return and see the stunning, proficient, beautiful Jackie O.”

Henderson, in the meantime, appeared to relish within the second, telling Shaq, “I like you. Oh my god. Favourite visitor ever.”

Jackie O reacts to Shaq's flirtation
Jackie O reacts to Shaq’s flirtation
Kyle and Jackie O/Instagram

That’s when O’Neal placed on the full-court press.

“Kyle, once I transfer to Sydney it’s going to be the Shaq and Jackie O Present,” he stated, to which Sandilands replied, “Come on and do it. I would like a vacation, that may be nice.”

Afterward within the interview, O’Neal playfully took intention at Sandilands.

“Once I come to the studio I’m going to hug Jackie O and simply push you out of your seat. You bought that robust man. Jackie O earlier than you and that’s it,” O’Neal stated.

When Sandilands joked that his presence is perhaps intimidating to O’Neal, the Corridor of Famer set his sights on Henderson.

“I’m not even taking a look at you Kyle, I’m taking a look at Jackie O.”

Sandilands began laughing and stated, “You're simply taking a look at Jackie, I’ve solely simply seen now. It’s fairly uncomfortable.”

Henderson had fun and quipped, “I’m not. I’m loving this.”

O’Neal was in Australia forward of numerous appearances throughout Melbourne and Sydney.

DJ Diesel, which is O’Neal’s stage title, will carry out at Melbourne nightclub 170 Russell on Wednesday, forward of his reside talking occasion at Melbourne’s Margaret Courtroom Enviornment on Thursday. O’Neal can also be scheduled to carry out a DJ set at The Star’s Marquee nightclub in Sydney on Saturday.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post