Timothée Chalamet shares advice he got from Leonardo DiCaprio: ‘No hard drugs and no superhero movies’

Leonardo DiCaprio has taken Hollywood It boy Timothée Chalamet below his wing, lending him some sensible – and PG-rated – profession recommendation: “No arduous medication and no superhero motion pictures.” 

Chalamet, 26, shared the cheeky recommendation from his 47-year-old “Don’t Look Up” co-star with British Vogue on Thursday. The healthful knowledge from social gathering boy DiCaprio, who was most not too long ago noticed having a bros night time out on Tuesday after being seen with potential new love curiosity Gigi Hadid this week, Web page Six reported, is on course. The “Revenant” Oscar winner has been notoriously picky about his movie roles. 

Chalamet, who earned an Oscar nomination for his lead function in 2017 romance drama “Name Me by Your Title,” is charting his personal profession success, catapulting right into a fan favourite and style star, turning into the primary man to ever seem alone on the print cowl of British Vogue. 

Timothee Chalamet on the"Bones and All" red carpet.
Chalamet, ever the fashion-statement maker, brings crimson to the “Bones and All” crimson carpet on the Venice Movie Pageant.
AbacaPress / SplashNews.com
Leonardo DiCaprio at the "Don't Look Up" premiere.
DiCaprio co-starred with Chalamet in final 12 months’s “Don’t Look Up.”
Getty Photos for Netflix

Fame has been often difficult for Chalamet, a New Yorker who acquired his begin as a teen showing within the drama sequence “Homeland” in 2012 and transitioning to movie with “Males, Girls & Youngsters” and “Interstellar.”  

“I had a delusional dream in my early teenage years to have, in my late teenage years, an performing profession,” he instructed British Vogue, explaining that the pandemic humbled him and maybe made him really feel unprepared for maturity. 

Leo DiCaprio and Timothee Chalamet starred in "Don't Look Up."
DiCaprio and Chalamet in “Don’t Look Up,” with Jennifer Lawrence.
©Netflix/Courtesy Everett Colle
 Timothee Chalamet attends the "Bones And All" red carpet.
“I hate to say it, however the dream as an artist is to throw regardless of the f—ok you need on the wall, you recognize?” Chalamet stated.
Getty Photos

“I ought to have been attempting to get my grownup toes below myself slightly bit sooner than I did,” he instructed the journal. “I discovered myself having to essentially, you recognize, be sincere with myself that the place I’ve been capable of get myself to in life was balls to the wall, like throwing every thing at [it] at a younger age that, by some miracle, acquired me to the place I'm.”

Off the large display, Chalamet has cemented himself as a style power with headline-grabbing seems to be corresponding to sequin hoodies and a backless halter prime. Notably, Chalamet has but to formally associate with a designer for a style marketing campaign. Plainly, like DiCaprio, he’s being fairly strategic concerning the enterprise offers he agrees to.

“When [success] got here my means, I felt very explicit that I didn’t need folks — and I actually didn’t need to see myself — cashing in,” he instructed British Vogue.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post