Amazon worker blasts customers for placing orders during Hurricane Ian

An Amazon driver blasted clients in a tirade about having to make deliveries to 172 folks throughout Hurricane Ian — yelling, “I hate all of y’all proper now!”

The worker shared his rant on TikTok beneath the username @abnormalpoet, Newsweek first reported.

“I hate all of y’all proper now. Y’all knew this hurricane was coming and you continue to order s–t! I gotta go to 172 of y’all at this time! I hate y’all. The whole lot is moist!” the driving force shouted.

The clip had gathered greater than 300,000 views, some 52,000 likes and 366 feedback by Friday morning.

“No dude – that’s on Amazon – you ought to be getting paid to say dwelling!” person Amie stated.

Amazon worker rails about making deliveries during storm
“I hate all of y’all proper now. Y’all knew this hurricane was coming and you continue to order s–t!” the Amazon deliveryman yells.
TikTok/abnormalpoet
Amazon worker rails about making deliveries during storm
The employee’s tirade went viral on TikTok, the place a whole bunch shared their ideas about his soggy plight.
TikTok/abnormalpoet
Amazon worker rails about making deliveries during storm
Amazon stated it has over 8,000 staff within the Tampa space and that its precedence is protecting them protected.
TikTok/abnormalpoet

“Take it straightforward bro. Packages could be delayed,” @brishtii79 wrote.

“I’m sorry bro. I would like my further batteries,” added Jess Lynn together with laughing emojis.

Consumer Lilly of the Misplaced sympathized together with his plight.

“Okay however I known as Amazon to attempt to delay my bundle (I ordered earlier than I knew in regards to the storm) and so they instructed me they couldn’t….,” she wrote.

Consumer Alassandra Teague additionally chimed in, saying, “Pay attention, my unhealthy I ordered it method earlier than I knew that the hurricane was coming and it was delivered at this time.”

One other individual provided help for the soggy deliveryman.

“Not all heroes put on capes, properly on this case raincoats. Keep sturdy my man,” the person wrote.

Amazon stated it has over 8,000 staff within the Tampa space and that its precedence is protecting them protected, Newsweek reported.

The corporate stated it closed greater than 80 amenities that have been within the path of the Class 4 storm and can be paying staff for his or her scheduled shifts as offering assist to those that have been affected by the hurricane, the magazine stated.

It was not instantly clear the place the driving force was making his rounds.

Amazon didn't instantly reply to request for remark.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post