Chiara Passari: I turned to ‘alcohol and drugs’ after Nick Kyrgios breakup

The ex-girlfriend of tennis star Nick Kyrgios has revealed that she turned to alcohol and medicines to manage within the aftermath of her breakup with the top-20 participant.

Chiara Passari, 23, posted on Instagram that she had misplaced “all hope in love, in myself and in any type of happiness and which means” and as an alternative seemed to medication and alcohol “to assist.”

“By no means having the ability to genuinely smile or perceive my function on this life,” Passari wrote on Instagram. “Shedding all my urge for food / being disgusted by meals and as an alternative wanting in the direction of alcohol and medicines to assist.

“Then spontaneously transferring to a brand new metropolis, listening to my giggle once more, discovering my folks, loving meals once more, turning into excited for all times. Being nearer to my household than I ever have been and beginning over.”

Chiara Passari, 23, posted on Instagram that she had lost “all hope in love, in myself and in any form of happiness and meaning” and instead looked to drugs and alcohol “to help”.
Chiara Passari’s Instagram publish
Instagram/Chiara Passari

Passari has accused the controversial Kyrgios of assault, stemming from an incident in December. The alleged incident occurred after Passari accused Kyrgios of dishonest.

“It’s all within the universes palms and is all one huge f–ked up journey however all I do know is we are going to all the time come out the opposite finish to achieve the sunshine,” Passari wrote.

Within the ACT Magistrates Court docket on Tuesday, Kyrgios’ authorized group sought to have a cost of frequent assault thrown out on psychological well being grounds, with lawyer Michael Kukulies-Smith asking for an adjournment to help them in making ready a report.

1 of 2
Chiara Passari and Nick Kyrgios

Chiara Passari and Nick Kyrgios
Chiara Passari and Nick Kyrgios

Chiara Passari and Nick Kyrgios

The related laws permits the courts to dismiss a cost if they're happy the accused has a psychological impairment and is coping with the matter in a means that advantages them and the neighborhood.

Kyrgios, who's in Tokyo taking part in on the Japan Open, didn't attend courtroom.

In December, Kyrgios began a brand new relationship with Sydney blogger and influencer Costeen Hatzi.

Hatzi, 21, has since traveled with Kyrgios to Wimbledon, the US Open, and have become a distinguished fixture of his group.

Chiara Passari and Nick Kyrgios broke up in 2021
Chiara Passari and Nick Kyrgios broke up in 2021
Instagram/Chiara Passari
1 of 2
Nick Kyrgios with current girlfriend Costeen Hatzi

Nick Kyrgios with present girlfriend Costeen Hatzi
Nick Kyrgios with current girlfriend Costeen Hatzi

Nick Kyrgios with present girlfriend Costeen Hatzi

“Expensive Coz, what a journey we have now been on already,” Kyrgios wrote in September. “My life has actually by no means been the identical since I’ve met you, you proceed to make me smile and be the whole lot I want in robust moments.

“There'll all the time be battle in life & and I solely ever wish to journey the ups and downs with you. We discover the world and proceed to expertise all of the craziness on the market, however that is only a small reminder that I like you & you might be my finest buddy.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post