Eagles coach Nick Sirianni drops sideline F-bomb after scuffle with Cowboys

Eagles coach Nick Sirianni took canine mentality to a different degree in Sunday night time’s NFC East showdown towards the Cowboys.

With lower than a minute to go within the fourth quarter, Sirianni dropped an F-bomb whereas riled up on the sidelines over a post-whistle scuffle between Eagles heart Jason Kelce and Cowboys defensive sort out Osa Odighizuwa.

Odighizuwa drew a 15-yard penalty for pointless roughness after taking Kelce to the bottom following Philadelphia’s game-ending drive.

Eagles and Cowboys scuffle breaks out in the fourth quarter of a game on Oct. 16, 2022.
Eagles and Cowboys scuffle breaks out within the fourth quarter of a sport on Oct. 16, 2022.
Twitter

“That’s sport… f–okay you,” Sirianni appeared to yell after the scuffle.

The Eagles took a knee after the scuffle to expire the clock within the 26-17 victory over the Cowboys. Philadelphia improved its file to 6-0 and stays the lone undefeated group within the league.

Within the moments following the sport, Sirianni was seen strolling by the again hallways of Lincoln Monetary Discipline, yelling, “How bout them Eagles!”

Sirianni later defined his animated response on the sidelines.

“I used to be mad in regards to the extracurricular actions. I’m all the time going to stay up for our guys,” Sirianni stated postgame. “You will have seen me within the Jets sport within the preseason. They hit Jalen [Hurts] out of bounds and I reacted very equally. I’m certain we weren’t angels in that confrontation proper there [tonight]. I’m certain we had one thing to do with that a bit of bit as properly. There was a bit of scuffle proper there and I’m going to stay up for our guys. That’s simply who I'm.

“I really like these guys. That is my household. I’ve received an incredible household at residence. I’ve received nice mother and father, I’ve received an incredible spouse, I’ve received nice children, I’ve received nice brothers. However that is my different household.

“Similar to when my brother’s group was 0-2 to begin off and any individual was making enjoyable of my brother after I was in sixth grade and he was a senior and I caught up for him in that situation, I’m going to stay up for my guys on this situation. I do know they know I’ve received their again. They’ve received my again. And that’s what a group is. I really like being a part of a group. It’s so particular. I’m 41 years previous and I’m nonetheless a part of a group. That’s unbelievable and that’s an incredible feeling.”

1 of 3
Eagles coach Nick Sirianni reacts after a play during the game against the Dallas Cowboys at Lincoln Financial Field on Oct. 16, 2022 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Eagles coach Nick Sirianni reacts after a play throughout the sport towards the Dallas Cowboys at Lincoln Monetary Discipline on Oct. 16, 2022 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Eagles coach Nick Sirianni talks to field judge Jabir Walker #26 during the second quarter of the game at Lincoln Financial Field on Oct. 16, 2022 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Eagles coach Nick Sirianni talks to area decide Jabir Walker #26 throughout the second quarter of the sport at Lincoln Monetary Discipline on Oct. 16, 2022 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Commercial

The Eagles have a bye in Week 7 and can host the Steelers on Sunday, Oct. 30. Philadelphia and Dallas will face off once more in December on Christmas Eve.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post