I was killed and now I’m reincarnated as a boy — and I can prove it

A 5-year-old boy claims that he was an African American girl killed in a fireplace and reincarnated.

Little Luke Ruehlman spooked his dad and mom as he started incessantly insisting that he was a girl named Pam when he was simply 2 years previous.

The younger boy’s mom, Erika, instructed Ohio’s Fox 2 that her son started talking of a girl named Pam from a younger age, however the household didn’t know anybody by the identify.

Someday Luke lastly defined who Pam was. “He turned to me and mentioned, ‘Nicely, I used to be,’ ” she recounted. “[He said] ‘Nicely, I was, however I died and I went as much as heaven.

“I noticed God after which finally, God pushed me again down and I used to be a child and also you named me Luke.’ “

 Luke Ruehlman
Someday Luke lastly defined who Pam was. “He turned to me and mentioned, ‘Nicely, I used to be,’ ” his mom recounted. “[He said] ‘Nicely, I was, however I died and I went as much as heaven.”
Fox8
A YOUNG boy has claimed he was reincarnated - and even knows how he died in a past life.
Luke Ruehlman instructed his dad and mom that he was a girl named Pamela in his previous life.
Fox8

The mom claims that her son typically offered different spine-chilling particulars together with telling his household that he traveled on a practice to Chicago, however the household, who reside in Cincinnati, Ohio, had by no means been to town.

“He used to say, ‘Once I was a woman, I had black hair’ or he would say, ‘I used to have earrings like that once I was a woman,’ ” Erika shared.

She started wanting into her son’s weird claims when she realized of a girl named Pam Robinson, who was one in every of 19 individuals killed in a fireplace at Chicago’s Paxton Lodge in 1993.

1 of 6
Pamela Robinson

As Luke started to share extra particulars, his mom realized of a girl named Pam Robinson who died 24 years earlier than Luke was born.
Pamela Robinson

Pam Robinson died in a fireplace at Chicago’s Paxton Lodge in 1993.

Commercial
Luke Ruehlman

Luke started speaking a couple of thriller girl named Pam when he was simply 2 years previous.
Erika Ruehlman

Erika, Luke’s mom, contacted Pam’s household and realized about similarities between the deceased and her son.

Commercial

The Ruehlman household was linked with the paranormal investigations TV present “The Ghost Inside My Youngster” whose producers additionally investigated Luke’s surprising claims.

Whereas filming, Luke was proven a full web page of images with totally different black girls of their 30s, one in every of whom was the late Pam Robinson.

The kid was requested to level to Pam and had no hesitation earlier than choosing the proper girl.

Erika was lastly pushed to contact Pam’s household to study extra about their late member of the family. She found unusual similarities between her son and Pam, together with their shared love of Stevie Marvel and enjoying the keyboard.

The Ruehlmans have been open to share their spooky story, however Pam’s household declined to remark.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post