Jeff Bezos told Kim Kardashian that Pete Davidson would be safe on rocket ship

Kim Kardashian stated Jeff Bezos assured her that her then-boyfriend, Pete Davidson, could be protected aboard the Blue Origin rocket ship that was set to take him past the outer reaches of the ambiance.

Kardashian stated the billionaire Amazon founder insisted that the flight could be protected for Davidson, who ultimately backed out of the mission.

“After speaking to Bezos about it and listening to how protected it's and all of the testing and every part they do, I felt snug with him going,” Kardashian stated.

“I used to be like, ‘OK, if I didn’t have 4 youngsters, I might completely go,'” she stated.

Kardashian stated within the newest episode of the Hulu sequence “The Kardashians” that her issues had been fueled by her recollections of the 1986 Challenger explosion.

“I keep in mind sitting in my kitchen with my dad, with my sisters, and the trainer was on that rocket ship within the ’80s, and it exploded,” Kardashian stated in reference to Christa McAuliffe, who was killed within the explosion which was seen worldwide on dwell tv.

1 of 3

Kardashian and Davidson not too long ago break up up after relationship for some 9 months.
Kim Kardashian said that Jeff Bezos reassured her that her then-boyfriend, Pete Davidson, would be safe aboard the Blue Origin space flight.

Kim Kardashian stated that Jeff Bezos reassured her that her then-boyfriend, Pete Davidson, could be protected aboard the Blue Origin area flight.

Davidson was scheduled to board the Blue Origin area flight however ultimately backed out.

“I keep in mind watching that, so I keep in mind what that felt like and my mother and father crying,” Kardashian stated.

“You hear all these different spaceships crash, and it’s actually scary. I perceive the higher aim for our planet, however I’m like, ‘Can it blow up?'”

Her feedback had been cited by Newsweek.

Davidson and Kardashian dated for some 9 months earlier than the 2 break up, citing their hectic work schedules.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post