Kanye West says he was ‘threatened’ over support for ‘my boy’ Trump

Kanye West on Thursday known as Donald Trump a good friend and “my boy” — because the rapper revealed he was “threatened” over his assist of the previous president.

“My so-called friends-slash-handlers round me advised me if I mentioned that I appreciated Trump that my profession can be over, that my life can be over,” West, who now legally goes by the primary title Ye, advised Fox Information’ Tucker Carlson in a wide-ranging interview.

“They mentioned stuff like, ‘Individuals get killed for sporting a hat like that.’ They threatened my life. They principally mentioned that I'd be killed for sporting the hat,” the “Gold Digger” rapper mentioned.

In 2018, he wore the signature purple “Make America Nice Once more” hat throughout his notorious go to with Trump on the White Home.

Kanye West
Kanye West advised Tucker Carlson that his handlers warned him towards supporting Donald Trump.
Fox Information

However the songwriter and dressmaker, 45, then went on to blast politicians for utilizing black folks.

“And for politicians, all black individuals are value is an approval ranking,” West advised Carlson, 53.

“The Democrats really feel that they don’t owe us something. And Republicans really feel that they don’t owe us something. Blacks have by no means demanded one thing for our vote.” 

Kanye West and Donald Trump
“They mentioned stuff like, ‘Individuals get killed for sporting a hat like that.’ They threatened my life,” the rapper mentioned about sporting the MAGA headgear.
Getty Photographs

Former Vice President Joe Biden in 2020 ignited a racially charged firestorm whereas on the marketing campaign path when he claimed in an interview with Charlamagne tha God that African American voters “ain’t black” in the event that they had been nonetheless contemplating voting for Trump.

In a press release addressing the eyebrow-raising remark, the radio host mentioned Democrats had taken the assist of black voters as a right for too lengthy.

Nonetheless, West confessed that even his “good friend” Trump had used him politically.

“For older white folks, they’re fast to categorise a black particular person solely by the truth that we’re black. Even Trump, an individual that we’d think about a good friend of mine, after I went to the White Home, I known as him after that to get A$AP Rocky out of jail. And one of many issues he mentioned to me is, ‘Kanye, you’re my good friend. Whenever you got here to the White Home, my black approval ranking went up 40%,’” he mentioned.

West went on to recommend that Trump, 76, was being held again by Jared Kushner and his son-in-law’s brother Joshua, whom he described as overrated enterprise capitalists.

“After speaking to them and actually sitting with Jared and sitting with Josh and discovering out different items of data, I used to be like, ‘Wow, these guys would possibly’ve actually been holding Trump again and being very a lot a handler,’” West mentioned on “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“They love to have a look at me or take a look at Trump like we’re so loopy and that they’re the businessmen,” the a number of Grammy winner mentioned, including that the 2 brothers “by no means introduced something of worth apart from so-called being a superb enterprise capitalist.”

Kanye West and Donald Trump
West recommended that Trump was being held again by Jared Kushner and his brother Joshua.
AFP/Getty Photographs

“I've a serious challenge with that and it makes me really feel like they weren’t serving my boy Trump the best way we might have,” the rapper mentioned.

West additionally hinted at a “potential” presidential run in 2024.

In the course of the 2020 race for the White Home, he ran as a “Birthday Occasion” candidate.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post