Priyanka Chopra Jonas on her favorite jewels and beauty finds

Actor, producer, singer and entrepreneur Priyanka Chopra Jonas all the time hoped to be part of mainstream, international pop
tradition, and that want has come true.

The “Quantico” alum just lately wrapped her action-packed position on “Citadel” — the Amazon thriller sequence stated to be some of the costly TV reveals ever made — and performed a pivotal character in final yr’s “The Matrix Resurrections.”

She additionally stars within the upcoming romantic drama “It’s All Coming Again to Me.”

With such a busy worldwide profession, it’s no marvel that PC loves nothing greater than household time in Los Angeles with hubby Nick Jonas and their toddler daughter, Malti.

Right here’s a take a look at her scene-stealing bling and skincare.

Close up of a Bulgari Serpenti Viper bracelet.
Bulgari Serpenti Viper bracelet in white gold with diamonds, $33,300 at London Jewelers
Bulgari

“All the time a part of my stack. Female and edgy all on the identical time.”


Close up of a Valentino perfume bottle.
Valentino “Donna Born in Roma Yellow Dream” eau de parfum (100 ml), $135 at Bloomingdales
Valentino

“Proper now, that is what I’m sporting. I purchased it at responsibility free, and it’s very nice.”


Close up of a Bulgari Serpenti Reverse shoulder bag.
Bulgari Serpenti Reverse shoulder bag, $3,750 at London Jewelers
Bulgari

“That is the final word stylish bag, and I've it in a number of colours. It elevates any day look, and at night time she actually shines.”


Close up of Shiseido Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover.
Immediate Eye and Lip Make-up Remover, $30 at Shiseido
Shiseido

“I exploit this earlier than mattress, so there’s not even an oz. of make-up on my face earlier than I fall asleep.”


Close up of Anomaly Bonding Treatment Mask
Anomaly Bonding Remedy Masks, $8 at Goal
Anomaly

“For years, I used to be utilizing a really costly different, however this Bonding Remedy Masks is so good and is the brand new MVP of my hair-care routine.”


Close up of Y Theorem Day Cream NAC Y².
Y Theorem Day Cream NAC Y², $270 at 111Skin
Y Theorem

“I've been utilizing this model for years, and I'm an enormous fan of their whole vary, from the masks to moisturizers and serums.”


Close up of The Cream Cleansing Gel.
The Cream Cleaning Gel, $69 at Augustinus Bader
Augustinus Bader

“I attempt to combine up my merchandise, however in the intervening time, I actually like this face wash. It’s tremendous mild.”


Close up of a BulgariSerpenti Tubogas watch." class="wp-image-24180297"/>
Bulgari Serpenti Tubogas watch in yellow gold with diamonds, $45,500 at London Jewelers
Bulgari

“I like this watch. To me, that is iconic Bulgari, and in all gold is simply perfection.”


Close up of “The Orchard: A Novel” by Kristina Gorcheva-Newberry.
“The Orchard: A Novel” by Kristina Gorcheva-Newberry, $28 at Barnes and Noble
Random Home

“That is what I’m studying proper now. Will let you understand how it's after I’m completed!”


Close up of a “Panna” two-bottle cooler.
“Panna” two-bottle cooler, $398 at Sona Dwelling
Sona Dwelling

“I'm in love with this cooler. It’s so beautiful, and is all the time the lifetime of the celebration.”


Close up of Pixi +C Vit Priming Oil
Pixi +C Vit Priming Oil, $28 at Ulta
Pixi

“I'm obsessive about that recent, clean-face feeling when I'm off and never on set. That is one among my on a regular basis go-tos.”


Close up of Bottega Veneta embossed rubber slides.
Bottega Veneta embossed rubber slides, $420 at Internet-A-Porter
Bottega Veneta

“Comfiest footwear ever. I put on these round the home, to run errands, to brunch, to set. I put on them all over the place. I would like to seek out the equal for winter.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post