‘Resourceful’ Princess Margaret saved friend from public poop mishap — twice

Princess Margaret was as soon as No. 2 within the line of succession — and took that job fairly critically, in accordance with a newly surfaced story from pal Susannah Constantine.

The 60-year-old British vogue maven made some stomach-turning revelations in a current interview about how the late royal twice saved her from bathroom-related incidents.

Constantine revealed how one time the princess become a fancy plumber by utilizing an ivory-handled cake knife to unclog a rest room. And one other time the Countess of Snowdon stooped to “mop” up her pal, after she “pooed” herself at a celeb-filled gala.

“That is gross, nevertheless it’s a sign of her resourcefulness,” mentioned Constantine as she recalled the fecal fracas throughout an look on “How To Be 60 With Kaye Adams.”

In keeping with Constantine, the incident occurred at a celebration the place she was rescued by the princess and one other visitor.

“I fainted and shat and pooed myself,” the TV host mentioned, with out detailing precisely what led to her lack of consciousness and bowel management.

“Princess Margaret got here and the 2 of them mopped me up, form of bathed me down,” recalled Constantine. “I used to be then form of pushed again out.”

The fashion writer recalled a time that Princess Margate saved her after she pooped herself.
The style author recalled a time that Princess Margaret saved her after she pooped herself.
Keith Mayhew/SOPA Photos/LightRocket by way of Getty Photos
"Princess Margaret came and the two of them mopped me up, kind of bathed me down,” recalled Constantine.
“Princess Margaret got here and the 2 of them mopped me up, form of bathed me down,” recalled Constantine.
Tim Graham Photograph Library by way of Get

Constantine additionally mentioned that the royal helped a second time when she “went to the john to do a quantity two on the Greenwich Naval School.”

In keeping with the TV character, Margaret, who handed away in 2002, thought her pal was “taking too lengthy” so she determined to enter the lavatory herself.

“I used to be gone too lengthy for her liking,” mentioned Constantine.

Constantine also said that royal helped a second time when she "went to the loo to do a number two at the Greenwich Naval College.”
Constantine additionally mentioned that the royal helped a second time when she “went to the john to do a quantity two on the Greenwich Naval School.”
Ian West/PA Photos by way of Getty Photos

“She thought I used to be being extremely impolite. And he or she got here to search out me and I heard this voice, [saying] ‘Susannah!’ And I used to be like, ‘Sure ma’am.’ And he or she form of kicked the door open and I used to be sitting on the john and my pants down spherical my ankle.”

“I wasn’t embarrassed in any respect. And I simply mentioned to her, ‘Ma’am, it gained’t go down,’” continued Constantine.

Margaret allegedly advised the ebook creator to “get a knife.” Constantine returned with “a extremely attractive, ivory dealt with, cake slicer,” which she handed over to the princess.

Constantine says that Margaret then used the slicer to chop up the waste.

“She circled and there was this chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, flushed the john, handed me again the knife, which I then went to go and wash,” laughs Constantine.

Constantine says she nonetheless has the souvenir “to this very day.”

The Publish has reached out to Constantine and Buckingham Palace for remark.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post