Tom Brady loves Kevin Durant being unafraid of Twitter beef: ‘Let ‘em have it!’

Kevin Durant has the GOAT’s seal of approval.

Durant was a visitor on TomBrady’s “Let’s Go” podcast on SiriusXM and the 2, together with Jim Grey, mentioned the celebrity athletes’ completely different approaches to social media.

Grey requested Durant about how he often spars with adversaries on Twitter.

“I at all times get pleasure from speaking the sport of basketball,” Durant stated. “I occur to be a subject more often than not. However I’m nonetheless passionate speaking about different gamers or conditions or evaluating eras. I’m simply passionate concerning the recreation, so typically after I’m speaking about me, I simply occur to know the reality. It could typically appear to be I’m combative after I’m telling the reality.

“It could rub some folks the improper manner, however on the finish of the day it’s a dialog a few sport, so I don’t suppose it will get private. Some folks could take it private, from me in opposition to them, however I don’t push it that manner. It’s at all times concerning the recreation. I don’t take it that critical to be trustworthy.”

Brady chimed in, saying that whereas he ignores the noise he loves seeing Durant wrestle within the mud.

Kevin Durant says he doesn't take his social media tiffs personally.
Kevin Durant says he doesn’t take his social media tiffs personally.
NBAE by way of Getty Photos
Tom Brady supports Kevin Durant's Twitter mud wrestling.
Tom Brady helps Kevin Durant’s Twitter mud wrestling.
Icon Sportswire by way of Getty Photos

“I feel the purpose is everybody needs to be genuine to who they're,” Brady stated. “Individuals strategy it in several methods, and it simply has to work for them and their character. I undoubtedly say issues within the second and with me my type is simply to disregard as a lot as attainable and understand most people within the dialog don’t have a full concept of what’s actually happening.

“Definitely in soccer it’s a problem as a result of there’s so many little nuances and particulars — it’s a really intricate sport when it comes to technique and what you’re making an attempt to perform. Nobody actually exterior of the group can actually assist us anyway. Basketball has a bit of completely different really feel than that. It’s simply as much as your personalities.

“However, I recognize folks that may do what Kevin does and another folks do and simply name it out. I've loads of respect for that. I’m at all times like, ‘You go Ok.D.! Let ’em have it!’ I get pleasure from that half, too, as a result of I like him, and it makes it straightforward to agree along with his facet.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post