Harvey Weinstein’s penis looked like it ‘had been chopped off, sewn back on’: accuser

One of many girls accusing Harvey Weinstein of sexual assault described his penis as “disgusting” and stated in courtroom Monday it regarded prefer it “had been chopped off and sewn again on.”

“I didn’t actually see a full sack, I actually simply noticed a penis,” the accuser — recognized to the courtroom as Jane Doe 2 — stated at Los Angeles Superior Courtroom when questioned by Deputy District Legal professional Paul Thompson.

Throughout his opening assertion, the prosecutor had advised the jury the alleged victims would describe the disgraced producer’s deformities intimately.

“Due to an an infection, his testicles have been really taken from his scrotum and put into his internal thighs,” Thompson advised the jurors throughout his opening assertion on Oct. 24

“Not one of the Jane Does will describe his anatomy completely, however most of them will be capable of describe these abnormalities that they noticed throughout the assaults.”

Former film producer Harvey Weinstein appears in court at the Clara Shortridge Foltz Criminal Justice Center on October 4, 2022 in Los Angeles.
Former movie producer Harvey Weinstein seems in courtroom on the Clara Shortridge Foltz Legal Justice Heart on October 4, 2022, in Los Angeles.
Getty Photos

Weinstein — already serving a 23-year sentence for rape and sexual assault in New York — is on trial for allegedly sexually assaulting 4 girls in Los Angeles between 2004 and 2013.

On Monday, Jane Doe 2 testified he sexually assaulted her in February 2013 on the Montage lodge in Beverly Hills, which is now referred to as The Maybourne. 

Jane Doe stated she and one other girl, Claudia Salinas, met Weinstein on the lodge to speak about her script.

At some some level throughout their assembly, Jane Doe stated she adopted Weinstein inside a lodge room, which she initially thought was a convention room. Salinas closed the door to the non-public room and left her with the producer.

“This was a woman that I assumed was my new good friend,” Jane Doe 2 stated of Salinas. “So her giving me this look whereas she closed the door … I simply couldn’t imagine that she would do this to me. To a different woman. As a result of there’s a woman code. You don’t do this.”  

She stated Weinstein took off his garments shortly. 

“I used to be disgusted. I had by no means seen an enormous man like that bare,” Jane Doe 2 stated, her voice cracking. “I really laughed nervously and thought, ‘No, no, no.’”

Jane Doe stated Weinstein continued to speak and stated of different actresses, “That is what they do. That is how I do know you may act.”

Recounting the assault, she stated Weinstein started to grope her and tried to the touch her vagina, however she blocked his hand from penetrating her. 

“He was grabbing my breasts and jerking off, like squinting at me, not me,” she stated. “Holding me there and speaking to me. … He was simply masturbating and groping me.” 

She stated she was frozen in place, fearing the film bigwig would damage her if she protested.

Jane Doe 2 testified that whereas Weinstein’s hand was beneath her costume, she didn’t suppose his hand went in her underwear. She stated Weinstein ultimately ejaculated on a towel and left the toilet.

Harvey Weinstein arrives at the Manhattan Criminal Court in New York City on Feb. 18, 2020.
Harvey Weinstein arrives at Manhattan Legal Courtroom in New York Metropolis on Feb. 18, 2020.
AFP by way of Getty Photos

Afterward, she stated she “sat in my automobile and cried and was in full shock. I didn’t know what to do. I didn’t know if I ought to name the cops. I questioned what do I do, this man is so highly effective.

“I referred to as my mates, bought ahold of them, messaged them.” Jane Doe 2 additionally stated she drew an image of Weinstein’s non-public components for Los Angeles Police Division detectives, which was displayed on a display screen in courtroom for jurors to see on Monday. 

Concerning Weinstein’s genitalia, she stated, “I wasn’t attempting to take a look at it but it surely was one thing I hadn’t seen earlier than.” 

The trial will proceed on Tuesday.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post