Daniel Craig says Thanksgiving is his favorite holiday as an official US citizen

It seems that 007 is sort of the fan of Turkey day.

Daniel Craig revealed that his favourite vacation is Thanksgiving after the James Bond actor grew to become a U.S. citizen in 2019.

The 54-year-old adopted his British spouse Rachel Weisz’s footsteps as she grew to become a U.S. citizen first again in 2011 — the identical yr the pair wed.

Showing on “The Late Present With Stephen Colbert” Monday, Craig was requested if he understood Thanksgiving.

“I do perceive Thanksgiving. It’s about giving thanks, so far as I perceive,” he quipped.

Colbert then requested the “Glass Onion” actor if he’s been celebrating the annual vacation at residence for lengthy.

“I've and we do have fun it. In actual fact, I've American pals as properly so I’ve celebrated for fairly a very long time,” he defined, earlier than Colbert probed additional.

“I believe it’s in all probability my favourite vacation,” he added.

Talking to Folks in 2019, the actor stated, “Everyone on this nation’s an immigrant. That’s what the nation’s constructed upon. We will’t overlook it. 

“We will’t simply dismiss it … but it surely’s troublesome, and it takes thought, and it takes sensible individuals occupied with it as a substitute of dividing individuals alongside occasion strains and in addition alongside this anger that type of builds up. It must be mentioned… and that’s onerous.”

“Good issues are onerous to do. I’m extremely proud to be a part of this, to have an American passport and name myself an immigrant on this nation,” he went on.

“I’m a part of a tremendous interval in historical past that created this nation and I’m proud to be part of it.”

The actor tied the knot with Oscar-winning actress Weisz in 2011. The pair share a four-year-old daughter collectively.

Weisz additionally has a son, Henry, from a earlier relationship with ex-fiancé Darren Aronofsky. In the meantime, Craig is a dad to daughter Ella, whom he shares together with his ex-wife, Fiona Loudon.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post