DeAndre Hopkins wants to take Charvarius Ward ‘steroid boy’ shot to boxing ring

DeAndre Hopkins wish to settle the meat with fisticuffs.

After the 49ers defeated the Cardinals 38-10 final week, San Francisco defensive again Charvarius Ward ripped Hopkins — and made an allusion to the six-game PED suspension Hopkins needed to serve to start with of this season.

“He was getting locked up. He was doing a little soiled issues,” Ward mentioned. “He tried to clip me, he grabbed me by the throat. He grabbed my face masks on one play, so I don’t respect his recreation. That’s steroid boy.”

Naturally, the feedback made their approach again to Hopkins, who was at first diplomatic however ultimately got here round to the purpose that he wish to deal with the matter with a sanctioned combat.

“I’m not the type of man that goes to social media for stuff like that. Clearly, it sounded very private, however the factor about this league, you by no means know while you may find yourself on a staff with any individual,” Hopkins informed reporters on Friday. “It's what it's. I’m not the type of man that makes a public service announcement about any individual else, however we’re all in a fraternity collectively. I hate to listen to a man discuss like that about any individual, about anyone, however for me I simply pray for folks like that.

“Lots of people are robust once they can sort one thing or say one thing, however I respect guys like Le’Veon Bell that get in that boxing ring. That man over there who mentioned one thing about me, I might positively like to get in a boxing ring with him and see how robust he's in actual life.”

DeAndre Hopkins wants to settle 'steroid boy' beef with Charvarious Ward in a boxing ring.
DeAndre Hopkins needs to settle ‘steroid boy’ beef with Charvarious Ward in a boxing ring.
Getty Pictures

Hopkins is listed at 6-foot-1, 212 kilos, whereas Ward is listed at 6-1, 195 kilos.

In all chance there's a provision in every of their soccer contracts stopping them from competing in a boxing match, however this may be a heck of an undercard on the following Jake Paul combat.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post