I’m a male catfish — people think I’m two different people

His mans-formations have the web going gaga.

Simply went you thought girls had the monopoly on social media shapeshifting, this male Florida catfish underwent a change so unimaginable, individuals mistook him for a very completely different individual. A video detailing his metamorphosis at the moment boasts 2.6 million views on TikTok.

“Have an amazing day you stunning individuals,” reads the caption to the clip, posted by TikTok consumer @keithedgett, a self-proclaimed plus-sized mannequin who often posts movies selling physique positivity.

The aforementioned clip, set to a sped-up model of the tune “Unholy” by Sam Smith, begins with a frumpy-looking Edgett in a ratty T-shirt, messy beard and thick-rimmed glasses like a garden-variety sofa potato. His hair additionally seems to be tied again.

A Florida man underwent a transformation so incredible people mistook him for a completely different person.
A Florida man underwent a change so unimaginable individuals mistook him for a very completely different individual.

The digital camera then cuts to the shape-shifter rocking flowing Jason Momoa-esque locks, no glasses and a brown vest and white costume shirt like an attractive cruise ship magician.

For sure, his “Magnificence and the Beast”-evoking metamorphosis had social media smitten.

“I used to be not ready for that,” gushed one commenter, whereas one other wrote, “If by no means choose a e book by its cowl was a video.”

“Sorry, are you able to do this once more? I used to be packing my husband’s stuff,” joked one TikTok wit of Edgett’s excessive makeover.

“Why did I gasp so loudly my husband requested ‘What’s fallacious?'” quipped one other.

Keith Edgett before transforming into the incredible hunk.
Keith Edgett earlier than reworking into the unimaginable hunk.
TikTok/keithedgett
Edgett after his metamorphosis.
Edgett after his metamorphosis.
TikTok/keithedgett

Ladies weren’t the one ones going gaga.

“Actually, my marriage to my spouse isn’t that critical,” joked one male viewer.

“Is that this for actual the identical individual??” one other questioned, to which Edgett replied: “Generally I query it myself.”

The humongous heartthrob has flaunted his “catfish” persona in different movies. In a single, the TikTok wizard is seen gazing off wistfully along with his Fabio-esque mane at full mast with the caption, “I ain’t by no means wrestled a lion however I’ve undoubtedly choked a cougar.”

Edgett regularly posts videos promoting body positivity.
Edgett repeatedly posts movies selling physique positivity.
TikTok/keithedgett

Edgett doesn’t reveal his actual secrets and techniques from reworking into the unimaginable hunk, solely disclosing that it’s about “presentation.”

Living proof: A video juxtaposing his youthful self sporting an enormous intestine and the aforementioned long-haired Adonis. He additionally often posts movies of himself figuring out on the gymnasium.

Physique positivity is a vital challenge to Edgett, who was reportedly hospitalized a yr in the past after years of being bulimic, per a stunning clip.

The plus-sized TikTok model claims that being big and looking good aren't mutually exclusive.
The plus-sized TikTok mannequin claims that being huge and looking out good aren’t mutually unique.
TikTok/keithedgett

“The final meal I threw up nearly value me my life,” he wrote within the caption. “The final meal I threw up on objective nearly value me my life. Sliced my abdomen liner and reduce open an artery. Misplaced 2+ liters of blood.”

Earlier this yr, a Russian catfish who was accused of tricking males defined how she completed her unimaginable transformation utilizing numerous beauty methods.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post