Machine Gun Kelly slams haters in NSFW AMAs speech: ‘I’m a rocketman

Machine Gun Kelly has some express phrases for his haters — and appeared to interrupt a mic to show it on the 2022 American Music Awards.

The 32-year-old rapper-turned-rocker addressed those that’ve disapproved of his stylistic change-ups whereas accepting the Favourite Rock Artist award Sunday night time.

“I simply wish to say I’m petitioning for bigger mic stands subsequent time,” the 6’4″ performer stated. “This go well with is absolutely uncomfortable to pee in,” he added about his spiky purple go well with, which seems to be poking Lionel Richie within the face after they sit subsequent to one another within the viewers.

“There have been some individuals within the rock group who've referred to as me a vacationer, however they’re flawed. I’m a rocketman,” he proclaimed.

Kelly’s final two albums, 2020’s “Tickets To My Downfall” and this yr’s “Mainstream Sellout,” the place a stark departure from his earlier rap profession. Some vital followers and business members have equally referred to as him, certainly, a sellout.

Machine Gun Kelly, who stands at 6′ 4″, called out the American Music Awards for its short microphone stand.
Machine Gun Kelly, who stands at 6′ 4″, referred to as out the American Music Awards for its brief microphone stand.
Getty Photos

“We weren’t born on the moon however we checked out it and we had been curious after which we went there, supposedly,” he questioned the moon touchdown.

“These final two rock albums to me had been me going to the moon, and I’m not achieved exploring the universe. I'm all genres, I’ll see you…” Kelly was bleeped out as he threw the microphone to the bottom, seemingly breaking it.

Kelly also said that his unique suit was not bathroom friendly.
Kelly additionally stated that his distinctive go well with was not rest room pleasant.
Getty Photos for dcp

Kelly hasn’t had the warmest welcome to the rock group. Slipknot frontman Corey Taylor famously slammed the rapper, telling Loudwire’s Cutter’s Rockcast, “I hate the artists that failed in a single style and determined to go rock, and I believe he is aware of who he's.”

When Kelly carried out on the 2021 Riot Fest in Chicago, he responded along with his personal diss: “You wanna know what I’m actually blissful that I’m not doing? Being 50 years previous, carrying a f—in bizarre masks on a f—in stage.”

"I am all genres," the 32-year-old said before he slammed the microphone stand to the ground.
“I'm all genres,” the 32-year-old stated earlier than he slammed the microphone stand to the bottom.
Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP

However, nonetheless, the business accolades hold rolling in. Kelly obtained a Grammy nomination earlier this week, chatting with the haters once more in an Instagram publish, writing, “Name me what you need so long as it begins with ‘Grammy nominated.'”

Kelly’s fiance, “Transformers” actress Megan Fox, didn't attend the AMAs.

In the meantime, followers on social media questioned how the “Jawbreaker” singer was capable of sit in his seemingly-pokey go well with.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post