‘They said I was like Jeffrey Dahmer’: Walmart gunman Andre Bing’s ‘Death Note’ revealed

Walmart mass shooter Andre Bing penned a rambling “Loss of life Observe,” wherein he complained that his co-workers had been “idiots” who he was indignant with for evaluating him to a infamous cannibal serial killer, officers revealed Friday.

“They laughed at me and stated that I used to be like Jeffrey Dahmer … Sorry everybody however I didn't plan this I promise issues simply fell in place like I used to be led by the Devil,” Bing wrote earlier than slaughtering six of his colleagues within the break room firstly of their evening shift Tuesday.

Dahmer was a infamous loner who murdered 17 younger males — a few of whom he tried to show into intercourse zombies, and a few whom he ate physique elements of. He was killed in jail in 1994.

Police in Chesapeake, Virginia, launched Bing’s redacted screed which was found throughout a forensic evaluation of the suspect’s telephone after his bloodbath, after which he took his personal life.

Officers additionally revealed loner Bing, who had no prior legal historical past, legally bought the homicide weapon, a 9mm handgun, on the morning of the rampage.

Bing, 31, apologized to God for what he was about to do and whined about being mistreated by his colleagues.
Bing, 31, apologized to God for what he was about to do and whined about being mistreated by his colleagues.
REUTERS

In his chilling manifesto, Bing, 31, apologized for what he was about to do — whereas blaming others for mocking him.

“My true intent was by no means to homicide anybody imagine it or not, I used to be truly some of the loving folks on this planet in the event you would get to know me.”

“My solely want would have been to begin over from scratch and that my mother and father would have paid nearer consideration to my social deficit,” Bing wrote.

Bing complained about being compared to cannibal serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.
Bing complained about being in comparison with cannibal serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer.
Getty Pictures

He wrote of sensing a “demonic aura” in a feminine colleague, and on the identical time blamed his co-worker for by no means taking the time to get to know him.

In a single passage, the 31-year-old regretted not discovering a spouse that will share in his obsessiveness, writing: “I simply wished a spouse that was equally yoked as I and obsessed over thought; nonetheless, I didn’t deserve a spouse.”

Bing revealed his plan to spare one among his colleagues apparently battling most cancers, saying: “I've a particular place in my coronary heart for her as a result of my mom died from most cancers.”

1 of 5
walmart memorial
Debbie, left, and Chet Barnett place flowers at a memorial exterior of Walmart.
AP
Mary Chatkovsky places balloons and flowers on a memorial outside of Walmart
Mary Chatkovsky locations balloons and flowers on a memorial exterior of Walmart.
AP

Commercial
Fernando Jesus Chavez-Barron
Pictured is Fernando Jesus Chavez-Barron, the youngest sufferer within the bloodbath.

Commercial

He concluded the letter with the phrases: “My God forgive me for what I’m going to do…”

In the meantime a Fb put up from 2017 has come to gentle suggesting that at Bing had a historical past of psychological sickness.

In Sept. 2017, the gunman’s brother, Pervis Bing, wrote in a standing replace: “my brother was battling paranoid schizophrenia round this time and life was kinda darkish…”

The brother’s remark seems to coincide with what Bing had written in his “Loss of life Observe” about his psychological state: “I failed my administration group and everybody that ever liked me by convincing them I used to be regular.”

Additionally on Friday, police in Chesapeake lastly launched the title of the 16-year-old boy who was killed in Tuesday’s rampage, figuring out him as Fernando Chavez-Barron, of Chesapeake.

16-year-old Fernando Chavez-Barron, who was Andre Bing's youngest victim
16-year-old Fernando Chavez-Barron was Andre Bing’s youngest sufferer

Different victims had been beforehand recognized as 38-year-old Brian Pendleton; 52-year-old Kellie Pyle; 43-year-old Lorenzo Gamble; 70-year-old Randy Belvins, and 22-year-old Tyneka Johnson.

Police stated Bing, who labored as an evening shift supervisor, entered the Chesapeake Walmart’s break room simply earlier than 10:15 p.m. Tuesday and opened fireplace on workers who had been on the brink of begin work.

One co-worker who survived the capturing stated Bing appeared to focus on folks and fired at some victims after they had been already hit and gave the impression to be useless.

“The way in which he was performing — he was going looking,” Jessica Wilczewski stated. “The way in which he was taking a look at folks’s faces and the way in which he did what he did, he was choosing folks out.”

Some who labored with Bing stated he had a fame for being an aggressive, if not hostile, supervisor, who as soon as admitted to having “anger points.” However he additionally might make folks snort and appeared to be coping with the standard stresses at work that many individuals endure.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post