Nick Cannon reveals his ‘biggest guilt’ over having 11 kids

Nick Cannon admits he has “guilt” over having almost a dozen youngsters.

Cannon, 42, at the moment has 11 youngsters with one on the best way — however stated he struggles with conserving his work life and time along with his youngsters balanced.

“Being a father of a number of youngsters, it’s at all times the greatest guilt on me is that I don’t get to spend sufficient time with all my youngsters,” Cannon stated throughout an episode of Paramount+’s “The Checkup with Dr. David Agus.” 

“One ’trigger I’m continually working and two as a result of I’m simply unfold skinny,” he continued.

Cannon has 11-year-old twins Moroccan and Monroe along with his ex-wife Mariah Carey. 

“The Nick Cannon Present” host has 5-year-old Golden “Sagon,” 23-month-old Highly effective Queen and 2-month-old son Rise Messiah with Brittany Bell.

He shares 18-month-old twin sons Zion and Zillion in addition to new child daughter Lovely Zeppelin with Abby De La Rosa.

Cannon additionally has a 5-month-old son Legendary Love with Brie Tiesi and a 3-month-old daughter Onyx Ice with LaNisha Cole.

In 2021, Cannon and Alyssa Scott’s son Zen handed away from mind most cancers at simply 5 months outdated, which he described as “the heaviest, most darkish and depressive experiences that I'll by no means recover from.”

“I can’t consider it’s been a yr already because the hardest day of my life occurred,” he wrote on Instagram on the anniversary of Zen’s demise. “I'm removed from excellent and sometimes fall brief and make selections in my life that many query, however anybody who is aware of me is aware of my coronary heart. I like laborious, I like large and I like with my whole Coronary heart and Soul and I simply want my Little Man might’ve felt extra of that love whereas he was right here on Earth.”

Cannon and Scott are anticipating their second little one collectively — which might be Cannon’s twelfth.

The “Masked Singer” host just lately joked about having to purchase so many Christmas presents for his lengthy listing of youngsters.

“It’s virtually the vacations, and because of me, the world now has 8 billion individuals, however my job’s not completed,” he quipped. “And based mostly off the infant mama to child ratio, we acquired an entire hell of loads of presents to purchase.”

Whereas it looks like Cannon won't ever cease increasing his household line, the previous discuss present host shared that he could be completed for now.

“I don’t know, man,” he advised Billboard throughout their R&B/Hip-Hop Energy Gamers occasion on Nov. 17.

”I do not know. I believe I’m good proper now!”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post