Stephen ‘tWitch’ Boss cause of death revealed following autopsy

An post-mortem has reportedly confirmed that Stephen “tWitch” Boss died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the top.

The beloved “The Ellen DeGeneres Present” DJ, 40, was discovered useless by a resort maid contained in the Oak Tree Inn in Encino, Calif., Tuesday after he missed his check-out.

An post-mortem was subsequently performed by the Los Angeles Medical Examiner and Boss’ physique is now able to be launched to his spouse, Allison Holker, 34, in response to RadarOnline.com.

The Put up has reached out to the health worker’s workplace for affirmation.

A heartbroken Holker launched a press release to The Put up earlier Wednesday, confirming her husband’s dying, saying: “It's with the heaviest of hearts that I've to share my husband Stephen has left us.

“Stephen lit up each room he stepped into,” the assertion continued. “He valued household, associates and group above all else and main with love and lightweight was all the things to him. He was the spine of our household, the most effective husband and father, and an inspiration to his followers.”

Stephen "tWitch" Boss died by suicide at 40.
Stephen “tWitch” Boss died by suicide at 40. He was discovered useless by a motel maid inside a Los Angeles motel Wednesday.
Nathan Congleton/NBC by way of Getty Photographs

Boss was greatest generally known as the DJ on DeGeneres’ eponymous daytime collection, which he joined in 2014.

He was elevated to government producer in 2020 and stayed with DeGeneres till the finale of her present in 2022.

The discuss present host opened up in regards to the dying of her good friend Wednesday afternoon in a press release obtained by The Put up.

“I’m heartbroken,” the 64-year-old declared. “tWitch was pure love and lightweight. He was my household, and I cherished him with all my coronary heart. I'll miss him. Please ship your love and help to Allison and his stunning kids — Weslie, Maddox, and Zaia.”

Boss obtained his begin as a contestant on MTV’s “The Wade Robson Venture” in 2003 and rose to family identify fame on “So You Assume You Can Dance” in 2008. He joined DeGeneres’ present six years later.

Boss and Holker, who can be knowledgeable dancer, have been the hosts of “Disney’s Fairytale Weddings” on Disney+ since 2018.

The couple married Dec. 10, 2013, and simply celebrated their ninth anniversary.

“It’s our ninth anniversary!! I couldn’t be extra grateful to have fun this excellent magical day!!!” Holker posted to Instagram Saturday.

twitch and ellen
“I’m heartbroken,” DeGeneres declared. “tWitch was pure love and lightweight. He was my household, and I cherished him with all my coronary heart.” The pair are pictured collectively a number of years in the past.

“Saying YES to @sir_twitch_alot has been top-of-the-line choices I've ever made in my life!! I really feel so blessed and cherished!! I really like you child and I'll by no means take you or OUR love with no consideration! I LOVE YOU.”

In the event you or somebody is affected by any of the problems raised on this story, name the Nationwide Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255) or textual content Disaster Textual content Line at 741741.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post