Audrey Hepburn’s son reacts to Rooney Mara’s casting in new biopic

Audrey Hepburn’s son, Sean Ferrer, gave his tackle Rooney Mara’s current casting because the late movie icon in an upcoming biopic.

Mara, 36, will probably be taking part in Hepburn throughout her “Breakfast at Tiffany’s” days in a drama movie directed by “Name Me by Your Identify” filmmaker Luca Guadagnino. Full plot particulars are nonetheless beneath wraps for the manufacturing.

“I used to be not conscious of the venture,” Ferrer, 61, not too long ago instructed Fox Information. “Rooney is a delight. Feels like there may be loads of love there.”

Some followers had been a little bit confused by the casting, and plenty of wished “Emily in Paris” star Lily Collins to tackle the function.

“Lily collins this was alleged to be YOUUUU,” one fan cried on Twitter.

“Lily Collins did every little thing besides produce a biopic starring her as Audrey Hepburn,” added one other. “I do know she mad Rooney Mara beat her to the punch.”

Ferrer has spent years preserving Hepburn’s reminiscence and legacy alive. The “Roman Vacation” actress died in 1993 at age 63 from most cancers.

Sean Hepburn Ferrer
Sean Ferrer revealed that he wasn’t conscious that a movie about his mom was being made.
Getty Photographs for UNICEF

In 2020, Ferrer and his spouse, Karin, wrote a kids’s guide known as “Little Audrey’s Daydream.” The guide took a glance into Hepburn’s rocky childhood dwelling in Holland throughout wartime and her desires of turning into a Hollywood star.

He opened as much as Fox Information on the time about his favourite reminiscence of his mother. He remembered that “anytime I made her giggle” was his favourite second.

” … Each time I'd make her giggle, she would actually giggle from her abdomen,” Ferrer mentioned. “It’s one of many best issues you'll be able to take from any relationship if you can also make somebody giggle and provides them that second of sunshine.

“However there are various moments I take into consideration,” he added. “I take into consideration when she drove me to the airport and I left to do my first job. I used to be strolling by way of safety and once I circled, there have been tears coming down her face. As a mum or dad and having been by way of it, I now perceive. However I take nice consolation in these moments once I merely made her giggle.”

Breakfas Breakfast At Tiffany's t At Tiffany's
The Hollywood icon has achieved EGOT standing, successful Emmy, Grammy, Oscar and Tony awards throughout her profession.
Getty Photographs

Ferrer mentioned he wished the guide to point out “what a exceptional particular person she was.”

“I wish to proceed telling her story,” added Ferrer. “We wish to proceed the work that she cared probably the most about. She was very pleased with the truth that she was in a position to contribute and do one thing, particularly for kids.

“I don’t suppose we will ever fill these sneakers, however we’re noticing little footsteps in telling her story,” he famous. “I feel this guide can be a message of hope. A younger woman in the course of the battle learn fairy tales and dreamed of a greater life. And when she lastly achieved that, she gave again to the world. By some means magically, the story being instructed is that there’s therapeutic in hope.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post