Camille Kostek on ‘Wipeout’ return and her ‘epic’ Super Bowl 2022 prediction

“Wipeout” star Camille Kostek believes NFL boyfriend Rob Gronkowski has what it takes to sort out the present’s thrilling impediment course — to not point out these big purple balls.

“I undoubtedly assume that Rob may take it,” Kostek just lately instructed The Put up. “I believe he would undoubtedly get worn out, although. Regardless of how a lot he trains, regardless of how athletic he's, he would undoubtedly come clean with the title of the present.”

Camille Kostek returns to "Wipeout" on Tuesday, Jan. 11, as an in-the-field correspondent.
Camille Kostek returns to “Wipeout” on Tuesday, Jan. 11, as an in-the-field correspondent.
Tyler Golden

Whereas Gronkowski, 32, is at present making ready for the Buccaneers’ wild-card playoff recreation Sunday towards the Eagles, Kostek is again in motion as an in-the-field correspondent for “Wipeout,” which returns to TBS on Tuesday. Joined by co-hosts John Cena and Nicole Byer, the Sports activities Illustrated Swimsuit mannequin, 29, teased that her position might be taking her new heights within the forthcoming episodes — actually.

“Let’s simply say my place will not be the identical as what it was the primary season, I just about am internet hosting from the sky,” Kostek stated. “So after I was instructed, ‘are you terrified of heights,’ and I stated, ‘no,’ thank goodness I used to be telling the reality.”

"Wipeout" stars Nicole Byer, Camille Kostek, and John Cena
“Wipeout” stars Nicole Byer, Camille Kostek, and John Cena
Tyler Golden

Kostek revealed that she needed to climb about seven tales as much as get to her precise internet hosting publish.

“It’s undoubtedly not solely thrilling for the contestants, it’s thrilling for me the host. And after we’re each simply thrilled to be there, I actually hope that it reveals to everybody watching at dwelling trigger we have now plenty of enjoyable,” Kostek stated.

As a part of her position on “Wipeout,” Kostek interacts with and will get to know contestants as they go by way of three difficult rounds in hopes of profitable the competitors.

“I would like each single a kind of contestants to really feel like that is one of the best day of their life, a day that they are going to bear in mind ceaselessly,” she stated.

Camille Kostek stars in "Wipeout"
Camille Kostek stars in “Wipeout”
Tyler Golden

Though Kostek has had a slew of pinch-me moments over the previous yr, notably a breakout position within the Ryan Reynolds comedy “Free Man,” stepping onto the “Wipeout” set all the time leaves her in awe.

“I even marvel each time I come to set, how does it get higher? How do you set it up for the following season? It was actually cool to come back on the set and see the impediment programs are even larger, even higher,” she stated.

Camille Kostek (right) celebrates with "Wipeout" contestants.
Camille Kostek (proper) lets unfastened with “Wipeout” contestants.
Tyler Golden

And whereas 2022 could be getting began, Kostek is already gearing up for what could also be a busy few weeks forward, given she’s predicting a return journey to the Tremendous Bowl for the reigning champion Buccaneers.

“It’s already in my thoughts that I see the Bucs taking part in in that new Los Angeles stadium. In my thoughts, I already see the Bucs there. I believe a Bucs-Patriots Tremendous Bowl could be epic,” Kostek, a former New England cheerleader, stated.

Rob Gronkowski and Tom Brady celebrate after the Buccaneers' Super Bowl win in February 2021.
Rob Gronkowski and Tom Brady rejoice after the Buccaneers’ Tremendous Bowl win in February 2021.
Getty Photographs

“I really like the Patriots, I really like the Bucs. Clearly, each have been near my coronary heart, nonetheless are, so I believe that may be an actual good time for lots of people.”

“Wipeout” premieres Tuesday at 9 p.m. on TBS.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post