‘I quit and go f – – k yourself’: Craziest worker resignation letters

Typically it’s the working man or lady who will get the final snort.

That’s turn out to be extra obvious as many disgruntled workers have introduced their grievances into the general public eye on threads like Reddit’s “Anti-work,” one of many website’s hottest pages of late.

The anti-capitalist and labor-opposing subreddit has seen droves of customers publish screenshots of occasions they informed off their bosses and resigned from work after they felt the brass was simply being too unreasonable. And the quitters are being revered as heroes.

The response to the posts was so nice “that moderators restricted their publication to Sundays,” the Monetary Instances reported.

Listed here are among the most eye-opening confrontations and blood-boiling give up eventualities which have not too long ago gone viral.

‘I give up and go f – – ok your self’

One employee quit after a boss said he was acting like "a victim" following the death of his father.
One worker give up after a boss stated he was performing like “a sufferer” following the demise of his father.
Getty Photos

Who on the earth would need to work right here if that’s how workers get handled after a tragedy?

After a dispute along with his boss for taking bereavement day off, Chris, consumer tylerro2, posted textual content messages of the confrontation.

“As you realize, I came upon yesterday my dad handed away. I’m gonna go forward and a minimum of take the someday I get per week off to mourn his demise,” tylerro2 writes to Chris, apologizing “for any inconvenience” his father’s passing might have induced.

However his observe didn’t garner him any sympathy.

“My uncle died a number of days in the past, I misplaced my grandma. Cease being a sufferer,” Chris replies.

Shockingly, his boss’ tough-guy technique shortly backfired.

“Mail me my test I give up and go f – – ok your self,” tylerro2 writes again in three separate texts.

No chairs allowed — even for damaged bones

One worker who hit exemplary numbers was unfairly criticized by their boss.
One employee who hit exemplary numbers was unfairly criticized by their boss.
Getty Photos

An worker who hit high numbers at a packing facility was shocked to obtain a textual content important of his job efficiency.

Hestolemysmile posted textual content screenshots from his nameless boss ostracizing the employee for sitting on a stool throughout an exemplary shift — one which he stated earned him “first place” on the day’s quotas.

“That is fully unacceptable conduct and we might be discussing it tomorrow earlier than shift,” the boss writes.

The employed hand defined he had two damaged bones in his left foot and was given permission to take a seat down by a shift chief, including:

“So, simply to be clear — my spectacular efficiency was overshadowed by the truth that I wasn’t uncomfortable sufficient whereas doing it?”

“I’m actually not appreciating your angle,” the boss replies. “This kind of conduct isn’t going to get you wherever right here.”

And that was the remark that despatched the employee packing.

“Hey, thanks for losing my treasured off time with some rubbish you didn’t hassle to research beforehand,” the worker wrote again. “I’m not involved with going ‘wherever’ there. It’s a poisonous atmosphere with ignorant individuals on the helm. I gained’t be in tomorrow or ever once more.”

In an try and backpedal, the boss responds: “We don’t must rush you leaving. Let’s discuss within the morning and we are able to kind this out.”

“No thanks. Have an excellent life,” the worker mic-drops again.

The Grinch who stole Brandon’s authorised vacation day off

One worker named Brandon had enough after his PTO was pulled for Thanksgiving.
Brandon had sufficient after his PTO was pulled for Thanksgiving.
Getty Photos

Even lefties had been cheering “Let’s go Brandon!” after this worker mouthed off to his boss.

The conflict started after Brandon’s boss, John, pulled authorised paid day off for his employee through the vacation season.

“We’re actually backed up so I’m going to want you to return in throughout thanksgiving this 12 months. Don’t be shocked if you need to are available throughout christmas eve and day too,” John writes to Brandon in textual content screenshots posted by frenzzzykid.

“I already informed you 3 weeks in the past I want that week off and also you agreed. Now you’re altering your thoughts? I cannot be working thanksgiving, and if you happen to ask once more I cannot be working for you in any respect anymore,” Brandon responds.

As a substitute of reasoning along with his understandably irritated employee, John decides to play hardball with Brandon.

“we’ve needed to set expectations with you a number of occasions this 12 months. coming in is the least you are able to do. your pto request has been denied. i’m not asking you to return in, i’m telling you that you need to,” John writes.

“And I’m telling you that you simply’ll haven't any employee in any respect now. I give up,” Brandon replies.

Medical health insurance risk

One boss used health insurance as threat to have their employee come in on a scheduled day off.
One boss used medical health insurance as a risk to have their worker are available on a scheduled time without work.
Getty Photos

This example simply reeks of a poisonous office.

Bluepiehax posted texts the place their employer apparently used medical health insurance as leverage for them to work a bartending shift on a scheduled day.

“That’s not my drawback. Saturday is my time without work and I’ve been working 8 days straight and really want it,” the worker wrote the boss.

After some forwards and backwards between the 2, the boss despatched this bombshell of a reply.

“You certain you need to do that? You actually need to put your medical health insurance on the road?”

Moderately than backing down, the worker shot again with, “what are you going to do, hearth me?” The employee additionally famous that two others had give up the week prior.

“I don’t settle for that kind of angle. Final likelihood. I’ll see you Saturday or I gained’t see you once more,” the boss responds.

That’s when this bartender spilled over the sting.

“Did you actually simply threaten me with medical health insurance? No matter I’m carried out with this. You'll be able to take into account this my discover. I’ve had sufficient of your bulls – – t.”

Working from dwelling or not working in any respect

This worker got an attitude after her company supposedly played game with allowing the employee to work from home.
This employee obtained an angle after her firm supposedly performed video games with permitting the worker to make money working from home.
Getty Photos

Work-from-home insurance policies have been one other supply of worker frustration.

Redditor meghanerd posted a screenshotted confrontation with their boss after being criticized for working a half day remotely, one thing the worker stated shouldn’t be a problem.

“why are you working from dwelling right this moment?” the boss asks, to which meghannerd replies: “As a result of I'm solely at [the location] as wanted.”

“no, that's not what i informed you — you're anticipated to be at [the office] 9am-5pm Mon, Wed, Fri, working at dwelling Tue and Thu. I can't cowl you on a regular basis,” the boss fires again.

That’s when meghannerd takes issues up a notch, saying there’s a definite distinction between being in individual “as wanted” versus “commonly.”

“If you wish to make modifications to the job description I used to be supplied, please achieve this formally in writing so I can reply with my 2-week discover.”

“We'll meet with HR this week,” the boss writes again, instructing the worker to enter the workplace “as required.”

“you might have clearly misunderstood your job description, which I've clarified for you many occasions.”

“No, I give up,” meghannerd replies.

The boss shortly goes into injury management mode.

You will have to offer two weeks discover, and I feel it is best to focus on this with me earlier than you make hasty choices with out correct reflection. This isn't essential.”

Nevertheless it’s too little too late for this disgruntled worker.

“1. No truly, I gained’t have to try this. 2. I did focus on this with you; see above. 3. Not hasty, I simply don’t want the job, and it’s not as described. I'll drop off my keys and ID at my desk right this moment,” meghannerd replies.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post