Jeff Passan apologizes for ‘s–t sandwich’ remark about MLB labor offer

Jeff Passan has apologized for remarks he made on a podcast through which he characterised MLB house owners’ remaining supply to gamers earlier than canceling the season’s first week of video games as a “s–t sandwich.”

Showing on Pablo Torre’s podcast, the ESPN MLB insider stated, “I appeared on the supply the following morning and I texted just a few gamers and I texted just a few brokers and I stated to all of them, ‘Are you actually going to take this s–t sandwich?’ ”

Passan, in an announcement to The Publish offered by an ESPN spokesperson, stated that he had meant to attribute the phrase to a supply, however mistakenly uncared for to take action.

“On a podcast just lately, I took the phrasing of a supply and mistakenly didn't clarify they had been his phrases, not mine,” Passan stated. “ESPN and followers rightfully anticipate me to be goal, and my file reveals I’m extraordinarily dedicated to representing all sides of a narrative. On this occasion, I fell wanting that commonplace.”

ESPN Jeff Passan MLB
Jeff Passan has apologized after he characterised MLB house owners’ remaining supply as a ‘s–t sandwich’ final week.
ESPN

ESPN additionally issued an announcement on the matter.

“We’ve addressed the scenario with Jeff straight and as you possibly can see from his assertion, he understands his mistake,” an ESPN spokesperson stated. “We totally belief that going ahead he'll cowl this necessary and delicate matter in a good method.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post