Skip Bayless’ wife lives in fear of Charles Barkley: ‘Pure evil’

Skip Bayless doesn’t thoughts criticism from Charles Barkley, however needs the previous “Spherical Mound of Rebound” would cease speaking about killing him.

Bayless defined on his podcast, “The Skip Bayless Present,” that his spouse, Ernestine, has been involved about how Barkley repeatedly and casually talks about eager to kill him.

My spouse Ernestine has believed for 15 years, that Charles Barkley is nothing however a sick particular person,” Bayless stated. “To her, he's simply pure evil, that he's wicked, that he's a scumbag and he or she fears that sooner or later, Charles will someway … encourage another nut to finish my life. And this haunts her, this hurts her, as a result of she believes that ultimately, Charles Barkley would have my blood on his fingers.

Skip Bayless wants Charles Barkley to stop talking about wanting to kill him.
Skip Bayless desires Charles Barkley to cease speaking about eager to kill him.
Skip Bayless Present
Charles Barkley
Charles Barkley
NBAE by way of Getty Pictures

“If that had been Charles’s objective from the beginning, if that was his objective, then I congratulate him,” Bayless continued. “As a result of he wins on this one. He has harm my spouse deeply.”

Barkley has talked about eager to kill Bayless with regularity. In 2017, he instructed Dan Patrick that if he had a terminal sickness he fantasized about killing Bayless on his means out. Final 12 months, Barkley stated he needed to place the “Undisputed” host in a full physique forged. There have been myriad variations of Barkley’s violent needs for Bayless, courting again no less than to 2005.

Bayless stated he enlisted former ESPN government and present Syracuse AD John Wildhack to foyer former Turner Sports activities boss David Levy to attempt to get Barkley to ease up.

“I stated look, I don’t care about any of the opposite criticism,” Bayless recalled. “He can rip, he can slash, he can say no matter he desires. Only for Ernestine’s sake might he please cease utilizing the k-word, please no extra kill.”

Bayless stated he didn’t need to make this name as a result of he didn’t need to give Barkley the impression that he was “operating scared.” He felt that after Wildhack referred to as Levy, the pictures from Barkley solely “intensified.”

Nonetheless, Bayless appreciates that Barkley is an engaged member of his viewers.

“The extra I’ve examine what Charles says about me, the extra I notice that he watches ‘Undisputed’ religiously, and I admire that vastly,” Bayless stated. “During the last 15 years, I could make the case that Charles Barkley has been my primary viewer. I simply don’t suppose every other human has watched me as carefully as Charles Wade Barkley has. I like him for that.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post